Chapter 5

Nia's POV

It was closing time and I had to lock up shop. I was making sure everything was in place when my best friend walked in. "Hey babe" she said. "Hey boo , I'm almost finished" I told her. I walked to the back and heard the bell at the top of the door. "Nylah who's that?" I asked her. I started walking back out. I saw ghost. I rolled my eyes.

"What you doing?" He asked me. "Closing shop about to go home" I told him. "I can drive y'all" he offered. "Nawl we can take a uber like always" I told her. "Damn nia relax with the smart ass remarks" he told me. I just looked up at him. "Nigga who you think you talking to? You not my daddy" I told him. "Whatever shawty" He said. "Yeah whatever" I said.

"I swear y'all broads never know when y'all got a good nigga in your face" he said as we was walking out. "What you call me? A broad? Nigga my name is Nia. Not broad get that shit right" I told him. "Stop being stubborn and let me take you out" he said. I looked at Nylah and she nodded. "Fine , here's my number" I snatched his phone and put my number in. "Bye" I said walking out.

Nylah's POV

"Damn you so mean" I told nia. She shrugged her shoulders. We hopped inside our uber and made it to the apartment building. We got inside and took the elevator up to our floor. "What you doing this weekend?" She asked me. "I got a date with this nigga I met at the grocery store" I told her. "Aweee , enjoy it! I might be at home this weekend" she told me. I just stared at her.

"What?" She asked. "You know damn well you gone be with ghost" i told her. She shook her head. "Doubt it" she told me. "I'm finna take a shower boo and you meet me back out here to watch movies" she told me. "Bet that up" I told her. The dude I had a date with was name kyree. He is so fine. He's black and white and he has these pretty ass dark blue eyes. He was the whole package. But Nia's mean ass it's gonna take me a good minute to talk her into getting with ghost.

Rashad's POV

I was walking out the shop when my nigga hit me up. "Wassup bruh" I said into the phone. "Aye nothing , wassup with you. How's the new shop?" He asked. "I'm walking outta here now , shits going good so far. It's this baddie in here but she so damn stubborn" I told him with a laugh. "Let me guess she's a bbw" he said. "Nigga you know me" I said laughing.

"I met this cutie the other day yo boy got a date pretty soon" he told me. "Oh shit what's her name?" I asked him. "Nylah" He said. "Damn that name sounds familiar" I told him. "Oh nawl nigga , you hit?" He asked. "No I think that's what my future called her best friend" I told him. "Oh shit. She like 4"11 dark skin tone" he said. "Yeah that sounds about right" I told him. "Crazy shit , well swing by the crib nigga" he said. "Bet" I said before hanging up.

I pulled up at his house killing the engine. I text nia asking her what about going on tomorrow. She text back saying she busy. The fuck she gotta do that's so important? I hopped out my range and walked up to kyree door. "Open up foolie it's me" I yelled. He opened the door. "If it ain't my nigga ghost" he said dapping me. I laughed.

We was sitting down passing a blunt. "Aye nigga you heard about the club on 7th street making a grand opening tomorrow night" he said. "Oh word? We should swing through that bih. You know we be having the shit jumping" I told him. "Hell yeah you already know" he said passing me back the blunt. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about nia. Lil baby was heavy on my mind.

What you guys think??
I'm still trying to figure out how I want this book to go. Smh! It's so hard. But don't forget to comment and vote . I take criticism well. Anything will help 😘😘