Chapter Three - Part Three

Chapter three - part three

Maddies p.o.v

Oh. My. God!!!! It landed on Niall!!! One of my best mates and I was supposed to spend seven minutes in heaven with him. Oh god. This is so awkward.

We both just stared at a each other for a bit. Neither of us daring to move. Too awkward to speak, move or do anything. Even Louis was in shock! And Zayn looked... Disappointed?

"Alright guys, you know the rules. You got seven minutes. Off you guys go." Louis said finally breaking the tension. I got up and moved to the bedroom following Niall. What do they expect us to do in here? I never should have listened to Ari. I should've just stayed outside with Zayn. I opened the door and we both stood there awkwardly.

"I guess we should go in." He said it as a statement but it sounded more like a question. I went in, sat down on the bed and prepared myself for the most awkward seven minutes of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back in the living room in the circle*

Harry's p.o.v

Between the awkward glances shared between Louis and Eleanor and the tension left in the room from the events that just happened, there was enough awkward tension to go around. I looked up at Ari who held my stare. I mouthed the words wanna get out of here hoping she would understand. She nodded and stood up, waiting for me to do as well. When we got out of the room she burst into a fit of laughter.

"You okay there Ari?"

"Im sorry. It's just Niall and Maddie are best friends and that was so awkward." She continued laughing and I couldnt help but join in because her laugh was so contagious. It was the most adorable laugh I've ever heard.

"Where do you wanna go now?" I asked, fresh out of ideas.

"This is your party, dont you need to stay?"

"They'll manage fine without me. I know this place where we can go and talk."

"Then what are we waiting for?" She asked excitedly.

"I'll just let Zayn know what's happening and that he's in charge. Then we can go. Meet me outside by the motorbike."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arianas p.o.v

I was waiting outside with the bike for about two minutes after Harry came running out.

"We're all set. Lets rock... Wait." He ran back inside and returned moments later holding two helmets in his hand.

"For you m'lady." he swept me a bow, put his helmet on and got on the bike. I put my helmet on, swung my leg over the bike and wrapped my arms as tightly around Harry as I could. It's safe to say motorbikes scared the living daylights outta me.

"Woah, easy up there. No need to hold so tight, love. We haven't even started moving yet." He chuckled. I loosened my grip and he revved the bike.

"Relax, you'll be fine. You can trust me." I nodded resting my head on Harry's back as he took off. We sped along the roads for ten maybe fifteen minutes then we pulled onto the... Highway?

"Where are we going?" I shouted trying to make sure Harry would hear me over the bike.

"you'll see." Was all he replied. He drove for another ten minutes before taking an exit. Five minutes later we pulled up in a parking lot across from the beach.

"Late night swimming? Are you mental?"

"No. Come on. You'll see." He led me to the cliff that was facing the ocean.