Hungovers And Mistakes

Charlottes POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and I got up and found my way to the kitchen and there stood Nathan cooking some bacon he then looked at me and said "morning sleepy head how you feeling?" I looked around the cupboards for some paracetamol he then laughed and said "that bad hey" I looked up to him and said "yer my head is banging so bad" he then took me by the hand and lead my to the sofa where he had slept last night and pulled the covers over me and said "get some rest" then I remembered I had collage today ! oh no so then I said to Nathan "but I have to go to collage!" he was on his phone and then said "all sorted I said that you where to ill to go in today I am going to look after you today Charlotte" he was so kind to me so sweet then all I remember was falling fast asleep and smelling the sent of Nathan on the pillow and covers.I felt safe with Nathan.

Nathans POV

I woke up about half 7 with a massive headache so I decided to try and find some paracetamol to kill off the pain I found it and took some. Then I decided to make some breakfast for me and Charlotte seeing as she let me stay here the night. as I was cooking all I can remember from last night was that kiss in the rain it felt like the things you see in movies but we just decided to forget about it but how ? then I heard the sound of footsteps and I turned around and saw Charlotte standing there in her onesey she looked a mess bless her so I decided to break the silence by saying "morning sleepy head how you feeling?" she just kept silent and held her head with her hand and tried to find the paracetamol when she had taken some I took her by the hand and took her over to the sofa and put the covers over her I said to her "get some rest" she was about to close her eyes and then she said "but I have to go to collage!" so I decided to phone her collage and say that she wouldn't be able to come in because she was unwell they said it was fine and so I said to her "all sorted I said that you where too ill to go in today I am going to look after you today Charlotte" and with that she fell into a deep sleep she looked so peaceful I decided to go back to the kitchen and finish making breakfast. I had left Charlotte hers in the microwave so it would keep warm. I sat down on a chair in her living room and just staired at her she looked so cute when she was asleep. the kiss was all I could think about did It mean anything or was it just us two being silly? I looked at her and could not help myself I needed to kiss her again when she was sober to see it anything was there or not.I decided to leave it for now I had only known her for 3 days so I would just try and forget about it and be friends with her.

Charlottes POV

I was in a deep deep dream and I saw Nathans face why was he in my dream ? oh wait it was the night that me and him had kissed all I could think about is why was I replaying this over and over in my dreams did it mean anything ? or was it just a silly mistake ? then I saw my mothers face and she said to me "trust him" but what did she mean by 'trust him' I can trust him cant I ? then I tried to reply to my mother by saying "come back to me mum I need you don't leave me again you just cant !" then I felt someone touch my arm I opened my eyes and saw Nathan trying to comfort me he then said "shhh Its only just a bad dream you are ok now " he then sat down next to me and held me in his arms I then said to him "I feel like Ive known you my whole life I feel like I can trust you with anything so I want to tell you something" he lifted my head and said "you can trust me with anything I promise" he took my pinky finger and his and tangled them together and he said to me "I pinky promise that I will never hurt you or let anyone hurt you,you can trust me " I then got caught up in the moment and leaned forward to kiss him and he moved in too what was I doing stop yourself Charlotte but I couldn't and before you knew It I was kissing Nathan he then pulled away and said to me "this is wrong of us again we are only friends we have only known each other for less than 3 days" I then said to him "yer can we just not talk about it we are friends and I am sorry for being stupid like I am" I then went off to my bedroom but when I got up Nathan took my arm and said "you don't have to leave this is your flat if you feel uncomfortable I can leave if you want?" I then thought for a second then said to Nathan "I think it is best if you leave I might go back to collage this afternoon anyway and you need to get washed and changed" he then nodded and stood up gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said "text me later yer?" I nodded and made my way to my bedroom I herd the sound of the door shutting behind me and Nathan was gone. I laid there on my bed and decided that I would go back to collage to take my mind off things this afternoon all I had was music and a bit of art but that was it then I had free period so I would come home and rest.I got up and put on some jeans and a top with my white high tops put my hair in a scruffy bun and went I didn't bother to put makeup on today I didn't care what I looked like as I had this massive hangover.

Nathans POV

I was sitting there watching Charlotte sleep and suddenly she shouted out come back to me mum I need you don't leave me again you just cant !"  I ran over to her and took her arm and said "shh everything is ok now" I comforted her and took her head in my hands she leaned closer and closer this was it she was going to kiss me again this time hopefully I will know if there is something there or not I moved in closer and we kissed I felt a spark and backed away and realised what I had done I had kissed my 'friend' I then said to her "this is wrong of us again we are only friends we have only known each other for less than 3 days" she then said "yer can we just not talk about it we are friends and I am sorry for being stupid like I am" she stood up and I took her arm and said to her "you don't have to leave this is your flat if you feel uncomfortable I can leave if you want?" she stood there for a couple of seconds and then said to me "I think it is best if you leave I might go back to collage this afternoon anyway and you need to get washed and changed" I then stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said "text me later yer?" she nodded and she walked to her bedroom I gatherd all my things and off I went I such the door behind me why does this keep on happening to me I fall too fast ! I got a cab home and as soon as I got in I went to go and have a shower I was standing in the shower the hot water falling onto my body all I could think about was her she was constantly on my mind snap out of it Nathan then I put my face into the water to forget about everything. I wonder what she was about to tell me before she kissed me ?