Goodbye

Charlottes POV

Today's the big day I am going to become Nathans wife ! I cant wait to see him waiting for me down the isle at the church!. I am all ready wearing my dress and everything I have a surprise for Nathan I didn't want to tell him until he came home the thing is I am going to have his child ! My bump wasn't too big yet so it did int show. I was at the church and the Vicor came out to me and said "There is a slight problem" I looked at him confused and said "what could it possibly be Nathan not showing " and laughed he then said "yes Nathan isn't here I am so sorry we cant wait any longer" Why did Nathan do this to me ! That's it I am done with him I have to get away ! run away far away from here and him as possible. so I went up to the hotel room I took off my dress and layed it on the bed and wrote a note saying.

Nathan,

How could you do this to me ! I am so embarrassed do you know that ! so I am leaving I never want to see your face ever again ! I wanted to be a proper family me you and our child,yes you guessed it I am pregnant. Look after yourself I will never forget you.

love Charlotte x

I got all my things and the tickets for our honeymoon to Majorca and that's where I will go start a new life with me and my baby. I said my goodbyes to everyone and got into the taxi to the airport I whispered "goodbye England hope we meet again"

Nathans POV

I was at home and I woke up and got ready I was in my car on the way to the church and when I got there no one was there except from summer I saw her and said "where is everyone?" she looked at me in shame and said "gone Nathan they are gone" then I said "why?" she then said "you didn't show up Nathan everyone left even Charlotte she has gone !" I couldn't believe what I was hearing I had missed my own wedding then I said "look at this someone text me saying that the wedding was at 12 !" she shook her head and said "no the wedding was at 10 who text you this!" so I said "I don't know ! " I then ran to my car got in and drove my way to the hotel I got into our room and I was Charlotte's dress layed on the bed with her ring and a note saying

Nathan,

How could you do this to me ! I am so embarrassed do you know that ! so I am leaving I never want to see your face ever again ! I wanted to be a proper family me you and our child,yes you guessed it I am pregnant. Look after yourself I will never forget you.

love Charlotte x

She is pregnant ! where could she have gone ! why did she do this to me ! I sat there crying my eyes out then a knock at the door I opened it and it was my mother she said to me "Nathan how could you have done this to her you love her so much" someone must have set this up but who ? so I said to my mum "someone text me saying the wedding was at 12 someone has set this up mum ! but who ?" my mum then hugged me and said "it is for the best Nathan" "one day I will get her back you wait and see"