Ooops !

My name is Charlotte I am the new girl in town I have moved from America. Back at home things where never good mum and dad always fighting. my dad would get angry and hit my mother and one day he killed her. but no one knows about that. Ive never had any close friends before so I decided that when I turned 18 I would come to England and study here.

Charlottes POV

It was my first day of going to collage here in England I could not wait I was going to be studying music and art seeing as they are my favourite subjects.I decided that I would go and get a coffee from Starbucks seeing as it was on sight.I got to the till and ordered my coffee and took it as always I wasn't looking where I was going and I had bumped into someone spilling all my coffee over them. I looked at the gentleman that I had bumped into he was wearing jeans and a top with a hat I then said to him "oh my god I am so sorry ! I wasn't looking where I was going like usual!" he then let out a little laugh and said "don't worry I'm Nathan how about you?" I looked at him he had a coffee stained top all because of me so I said "I am Charlotte let me pay for your tea I feel so bad" he then said to me "I cant right now because I am meant to be going somewhere else can I have your number Charlotte?" I took his phone and entered my phone number he then left and shouted "you still have to buy me that cup of tea!" I let out a laugh and went to class.

Nathans POV

After Charlotte had spilt coffee all over me I decided to go home and get changed but what kept coming to mind is why didn't she notice me I am famous I noticed that she had a American accent me and the boys had not yet got the chance to get out there yet so maybe that was it. she seemed so nice and kind I need to get to know her better.I took out my phone and decided to text her I said

U owe me one cup of tea meet me at the park tonight ? - Nathan xx

she didn't reply for about an hour but when she did it said

sorry I haven't replied I was in class and yes it would be lovely to meet you tonight - Charlotte xx

yes she was going to meet me tonight.