Its Been A Long Long Year

Nathans POV

The tour was amazing because its where I met my girlfriend penny I had forgot all my feelings for Charlotte when I met her. she came to one of our gigs and I knew that I had to meet her.we spent a month together and then we became a couple it has been everywhere all over the papers I wonder how Charlotte is I haven't spoken to her in ages because penny don't like me speaking to her because she 'broke my heart' so I decided to phone her today. the phone was ringing but no answer hmm I wonder If everything is ok ? I tried again but no she didn't pick up again this was unlike her I hope she Is ok

Charlottes POV

It has been a log long year this year the first thing that I did was go home for a while to visit my father in prison. I sat there with him in front of me he looked just like he did when I last saw him no change. I said to him "why did you kill my mum your wife?" he was silent so then I repeated he still ignored me I said to him "look I came here to find out I wont leave until you tell me why you killed my mum!" he then opened his mouth and said "I don't know I was drunk and foolish" Oh how my dad made me mad then I shouted at him "YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU KILLED MY MOTHER ! WELL THIS IS AN ALL TIME LOW FOR YOU DAD NO WAIT YOU ARE NOT MY DAD WHO ARE YOU I NO LONGER KNOW YOU GOODBYE!" with that I stormed out and sat on a bench and cried my eyes out how could my so called father be so stupid I have no where to go so I decided to go and catch a plane back to London I have no life here never will I have again! Nathan never phoned or text me. One day I saw an article of him and It was about this girl he had a girlfriend? I was going to still tell him about how I felt but I guess he had forgotten all about me.I feel so embarrassed now I have held strong onto my feelings for Nathan ever since he left but he didn't care he had a new girlfriend. I had got close to all the other boys so I decided to phone max he always knew what to do.

Max: hey Charlotte how are you?

Charlotte: don't tell anyone that I called this is between me and you ok ?

Max : yer sure what do you need ?

Charlotte: I have seen the articles on Nathan and his girlfriend is it true?

max: yes but she is only with him for the fame you can tell she don't love him like you do

Charlotte: what a bitch !

max: totally she is horrid to all of us she don't want Nathan to be in contact with you because she feels you broke his heart !

Charlotte : OH Ive only known about her for 5 seconds and I hate her !

max : All us lads think that when Nathan comes home you need to tell him how you feel maybe he will still have his feelings and dump the little bitch !

Charlotte: thanks max you are the best see you all when You get back only a couple of days !

max: see you soon Charlotte !

then he hung up on me I feel better now that I know that this penny girl only is with Nathan for the fame he needs to see this but how ?

Nathans POV

today we where coming home today penny is coming with me cant wait till Charlotte meets her ! all the boys hate her but try and get along with her for my sake. we are home and at the airport I see a sign for 'The Wanted' and it was Charlotte I ran over to her and gave her a massive hug and said "oh how Ive missed you Charlotte!" then penny makes a huff and I put Charlotte on the ground and say "Charlotte this is my girlfriend penny" they shake hands and exchange looks all the boys came rushing and hugged her and took her off into the car and started asking her questions like if she has a boyfriend you see all they boys fancied her and all where trying to get her. It made me a bit jealous she was my friend first but she looked happy. I then asked her "so why didn't you pick up your phone last week?" she looked at me and said "I was in America so that I could see my father and ask him why he did what he did" a tear came down her face and jay hugged her and said "shh its ok now that were home!" she gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "thanks jay" so that's why she didn't reply she was seeing her dad in jail.

Jays POV

me and Charlotte had become very close we would speak ever day she told me everything I felt myself fall and fall each time I spoke to her. all of us lads fancied the pants off her she is sweet. now that Nathan had a new girlfriend who we all hates SO much we all decided whoever wins over her would be able to date her so I decided that I would try and win her over by taking her out on a date. max wasn't interested in her in that way they where like brother and sister she would go to him for anything.the rest of us loved her so much she was so kind to us  we all grew to love her.

Toms POV

all of us loved Charlotte so much she was a gorgeous girl so who wouldn't ? we all decided that she could choose who she liked the most to go out on a date with max hated the idea I don't know what is up with him lately he wasn't taking part because he loved her as in a sister way nothing else. so It was just me jay and Siva that wanted to have a shot at her we all knew that her and Nathan had a past but we thought that she would have moved on since then.Its only a bit of harmless fun.

Sivas POV

I must admit I think Charlotte is a very attractive woman. me tom and jay decided that one of us would date her I am hoping that she decides to go out with me I cant loose to the others they all think that I am shy but I am not once you get to know me. all of us had been phoning her all the time to see how she is and if she is secretly missing us. Nathan wasn't to keen on the idea but he has his bitch of a girlfriend now she is only with him for the fame you can see it ! we where all sitting in the cab on the way to each of our houses first was jay then me then tom then max and lastly Nathan Charlotte lived all the way across town so she was last.we all asked Charlotte if she wanted to go out tonight clubbing and she said y"yer why not need a bit of fun!" we all agreed to meet at hers at 9.

Charlottes POV

I got home at about 8 then decided to get ready for the night out with all the lads and penny oh how I hate her Ive only known her for about 2 hours and I hate her ! I put on my little blue dress and some skin coloured high heels  I put my hair into a plat and put on a thick line of eye liner with some mascara. by the time I was done It was bout five to 9 then I herd the door bell it was jay we sat on the sofa talking and laughing at his jokes and flirting with me next in was max he was like my big brother always looking after me. tom and Siva showed up at the same time and both kissed me on the cheek at the same time oh how I love these boys It was another half hour and no Nathan so we decided to get going and meet him at the club. I wonder where he was?

Nathans POV

sitting in the cab with all the boys fussing over Charlotte made me realise how much I loved her so I decided to break up with penny. "Penny we need to talk " she came and sat down next to me and said "Nathan what is it babe?" I the blurted it out "I love Charlotte " she slapped me round the face and said "no one dumps me Nathan ! I think its best if we break up" she then kissed me and went. I made my way over to Charlotte's I was an hour late there was a letter on the door and it said meet us at the club we where getting bored waiting for you love Charlotte and the lads x I made my way over to the club I went in and there stood Charlotte and jay kissing in the middle of the dance floor this made my heart die inside why was she kissing him ?