The Night Out

Charlottes POV

We where at the night club and jay had got me totally drunk he dragged me onto the dance floor to be honest I quite like him he is so sweet and kind to me. we danced together and we looked into each others eyes and our lips crashed together and me and jay kissed.Nathan then came up and pulled jay off me and said "what do you think you are doing jay?" jay replied and said slightly slurred "what does it look like I am doing ?" Nathan then shouted at me and said "HOW COULD YOU KISS MY BEST MATE!" he was so angry and so I said to him "you have a girlfriend why are you bothered ?" he then looked at me and said "because I love you I broke up with her because I realised I love you!" Charlotte what have you got yourself into ?! I still love Nathan but I kinda like jay too I think I shout go with my heart. "jay can we speak in private for a min please?" he then looked at me and I took his hand and said "look jay I like you a lot but I have stronger feelings for Nathan can we just be friends?" he then kissed me on the cheek and said "yer sure I am sorry I made you feel so uncomfortable" we then went back I said to Nathan "can we go to mine and talk about this Nathan ?" he nodded.

Nathans POV

I walked over to jay and pulled him off Charlotte there was no way that he loved her you could tell by the way that he looks at her they are just friends making a big mistake they don't know how they feel and then bam ! they kissed. after Charlotte had spoken to jay me and her went back to her flat to talk about things.we got back to hers and sat down on the sofa then she broke the silence and said "look Nathan I love you there I said it" she looked so happy now that she had said it so I then took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately then we backed away and I said to her "I love you too Charlotte I have ever since the first day we met I fell for you" she then grabbed me into a massive hug. we parted and she said "you can stay here tonight if you want?" what should I say ? I decided to ask her something "as friends or as your boyfriend?" she giggled and said "as my boyfriend if that is ok with you?" I looked at her and said "Oh it would be my Honor to be your boyfriend" trying to sound posh but completely messing it up. she giggled and went off to her bedroom and shouted to me "you can come in here you know!" so I made my way into her bedroom she was in the shower and so I sat down on her bed I decided to take off my shoes and top ready for bed. Charlotte came out of the shower in just her towel and said "I forgot my PJ's dont look" so I covered my eyes and said "I am not looking she then said "yer right! you can open you eyes now" I opened my eyes and she was in the bed under the covers next to me. I got under the covers with her and she then said to me "do the cold bed dance with me?" she started moving her legs in a kicking motion and I copied and said "what the hell did we just do?" she then said " the cold bed dance it makes the bed warm before you go to sleep" we both let out a massive laugh we layed facing each other I played with her hair and she rubbed up and down my arm.I kissed her on the lips and said to her "I am so happy I broke up with penny for you" she held my face and said "me too " she then started to laugh and I said to her "what is up with you?" she stoped and said "just the fact that you are in my bed!"  I laughed and then said "well if you don't want me in it then I will go " I attempted to get out the bed and she pulled me back and said to me "no I love you comforting me"

Charlottes POV

I had my shower and then looked at the floor and realised I hadn't brought my PJ's with me ! how stupid of me ! I unlocked the door and came out in just my towel Nathan was eyeing me up and down I said to him "I forgot my PJ's don't look!" so he covered his eyes and said "I am not looking" so I replied and said to him "yer right! you can open your eyes now" I was in bed in just my nickers and a baggy top seeing as it was so hot tonight. Nathan got in the bed beside me and I said to him "do the cold bed dance with me ?" I started to kick my legs and Nathan copied we let out a massive laugh and he said "what the hell did we just do?" I replied and said to him"the cold bed dance it makes the bed warm before you go to sleep" we layed on our side and I looked deeply into Nathan's eyes and played with his arm and he played with my hair he then leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips and said to me "I am so happy I broke up with penny for you" I took his face and said "me too" I started to laugh my head off and he said to me "what is up with you?" its weird to think that he was in my bed so I said to him "just the fact that you are in my bed!" he laughed at me and then said to me "well if you don't want me in it then I will go " he tried to get out the bed but before he could I pulled him back and said to him "no I love you comforting me" he kissed me for a long time this time his hands where going up and down my legs and my hands where going through his hair...