Finally We Meet Again

3 years later ...

Charlotte's POV

me and jack (my three year old son) where going back to England for the summer for a holiday me and him have lived in Spain for 3 years and I have a job as a fashion designer I love my job. me and jack where going to stay at my old place for the week. we got to my flat at no one was there it was empty nothing was in there ! who could have done this ? so I decided to go and visit jay me and him where so close when I was in England before the whole wedding thing happened. I got to his house ad knocked on  the door and jay opened it and screamed "CHARLOTTE ! YOUR BACK!" he pulled me into A tight hug and I said "nice to see you too this is my son jack" he was hiding behind me and I said "its ok jay wont hurt you" he came out and jay shook his hand and said "well its nice to meet you jack" he took me by the hand and lead me to his living room I then said "so how is everyone?" he then said "everyone is great how are you ! how was Spain!" then I said "it was good but how is Nathan?" he then said to me "well he took a year to get over the whole thing but he has never layed another eye on a girl ever again" then I said "do you know where I can find him? he needs to meet his child" he then said "well he is staying here he went out just before you came he will be back in 5 would you like a cuppa?" I nodded and he went off into the kitchen jack was sitting on the floor with Tia on his lap then a fat ginger cat came across me I looked at him and said "come here jay" the cat came up to me and sat on my lap and started to purr jay came in and said "so you remember him?" I nodded and said "yer I gave him to Nathan on our year anniversary" then I heard the door slam and Nathan appeared in the living room I wonder how this is going to go down ?

Nathans POV

For the past three years I have moved in with jay and that's all I have had my heart broken I was out at the park getting some fresh air and I got a text from jay saying get back home now I have a surprise for you. so I walked back to mine and jays house and I opened the door and got into the living room and there sat Charlotte ! what was she doing here ! I then said to her "why did you come back?"  she then took this little boy by the hand and said "Nathan meet your sob jack and jack meet your father Nathan" this little boy was my son wow ! the little boy ran up to me and gave me a hug then Charlotte said to me "we are here for a week and I want you and jack to spend time together It isn't fair that he don't know his father" I then said "why why did you leave me ?" she looked at me then said "it was for the best and you know it" after a long hour Charlotte left she gave me her number and she was off who know what will happen this week ? maybe I can get her back and we can be a family again ?

One Week Later ...

Charlottes POV

me and Nathan and jack had been spending every day together as a family this made me realise ho much I loved Nathan why did I ever leave him ? oh I don't know jack was really warming to Nathan. I might move back here anyway my work has its company in England anyway seeing as I am the boss of my own company I can do whatever I want. me Nathan and jack where at the park having a picnic and I then said to jack "jack how would you like to live here in England?" he then said "will we stay with daddy?" I then said to him "no hunny we would live in my old house" Nathan then said to me "and there is no room where I live but you can visit whenever you want I promise" Jack then held out his pinkie finger and said "pinkie promise?" Nathan then said "Pinkie promise" and they took each others pinkie fingers and shook on it.

Nathans POV

me ,Charlotte and jack had spent a whole week together and the more time I spent time with them the more I loved them they where family.Tonight Charlotte was going back to Spain for a week to sort out her things and then is coming back to England forever maybe we can become a proper family. I was taking them back to the airport and Jack said to me "daddy do you love mummy?" I didn't know what to say so I said to him "yes I love your mummy very much I always have and always will" I then touched Charlotte on the hand and said "cant we just become a proper family again ?" she then said to me "yes Nathan I would love that so much I love you !" then I took out the ring box that she had left the day she had left me and I said to her "will you marry me?" she looked at me and said "yes yes I will Nathan!" I looked back at Jack and saw him smiling and he shouted "mummy and daddy are getting married yay!" we would become a proper family. just how it should be.