Everything Was Going Fine ...

Charlottes POV

I woke up in Nathans bare arms I felt so safe I had a massive hangover but thank god I didn't have collage anymore I graduated and did very well in all my exams so that was all good. I had got myself a weekly job that I did every other day but today I didn't need to go in.I layed facing Nathan he looked so sweet when he was sleeping I kissed him on the forehead and got up and decided to have a nice warm bath.about 20 minuets later I was having a lovely soak in the bath and I herd a knock at the door Nathan then came in and I screamed "NATHAN GET OUT ! I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME NAKED!"  he the said "but I need the loo!" of course when I want to have a bath ! so I said to him "go out and I will get out the bath then you can go ok?" he the grinned and said "yer sure nice bum by the way ha" the cheek this boy had ! he went out and I got a towel put it around me and went to my bedroom as soon as Nathan saw me he ran into the bathroom so I put my underwear on and was looking for my dress I was looking for it and Nathan came in and said "whoa put some clothes on love!" I then said to him " I am trying to find my dress have you seen it?" he laughed and said " I hid it"  then I found it under my bed and said to him "you ain't that good at hiding things are you Nathan?" he then ran away and said "try and find me ha !"  I put on my little summer dress and looked all around the house but I couldn't find him so I went outside where the hell was he ?

Nathans POV

I woke up and Charlotte was not there but then I heard someone singing in the bathroom I never knew she could sing like that she was amazing ! I needed the toilet for ages but I couldn't just barge in could I wait yes ! I needed to go now ! so I slyly opened the door and went in she screamed at me and said "NATHAN GET OUT ! I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME NAKED!" so I said to her "but I need the loo!" she then said to me "go out and I will get out the bath then you can go ok?" so I walked out and turned around and saw her bum so I shouted at her "yer sure nice bum! by the way ha " then I shut the door and let her get the towel round her she then came out and I shot into the bathroom. when I came out she was just in her underwear trying to look for her dress that I hid told her that I hid it and she soon found it under the bed she then said to me "you ain't that good at hiding things are you Nathan?" I decided to play a bit of hide and seek with her so I ran off and said "try and find me ha!" whenever she got close to me I decided to sneakily move and hide somewhere where she had looked she went out to the garden so I went and layed on the bed I loved playing with her mind. she then made her way into the bedroom and said to me "where have you been!" I then laughed at her and said "everywhere you looked !" she then picked up a pillow and hit me with it and before I knew it we where having a pillow fight like teenage girls do I eventually pinned her down and I said "do you give up ?" she then replied and said " no !" I then kissed her and said "what about now?" she laughed and said "ok I give uo now get off me!" I said to her "not until you kiss me!" she then leaned in and kissed me I got off her and it all looked like everything was going to be fine...

hey guys its me Rachel I am just going to say that it might be a long time until I upload some more of this fanatic this is because I am going to the Essex jamboree with my guides on Saturday if you are coming then even better hope I meet some of you if you are coming xxx