Chapter 15

KELLIN'S POV:

So, how do I say this? I lost my virginity.. kinda? I don't know, it's weird to say, but Vic was the first guy I've done it with.

And might I say, it was better than straight sex.

Although it was amazing, my body hurts. I'm really sore, and what makes it worse is Jaime is putting me to work longer hours.

I bent over to grab the box filled with shoelaces, and winced in pain. Stupid soreness. Stupid job. I stopped myself and stood still for a second, relieving the pain. I smiled at the thought of the cause, and the memories of last night. I miss Vic.

"What's wrong with you?" My co-worker, Ronnie, said. I swiftly turned around, regretting it immediately.

"You scared the fuck out of me!" I gasped, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Kell, you just seemed a bit.. slower.. Are you okay?" He had become my friend I guess, since I've worked here. He was nice and genuine, and I could tell he really wanted to know if I was okay.

"Um, Ronnie?"

"Yeah Kellin?" He spoke, confused.

"Do you happen to have any pain killers? I'm really sore, and Jaime is making me work longer and I can't do anything because everythi-"

"Here" He interupted, handing me a white bottle of ibuprofen.

"Thanks, man." I really was grateful, these small pills will be my life savers.

I popped 2 in my mouth, and swallowed them dryly. I felt like I had a lump in my throat, but I knew it was just that weird after feeling of not using something to swallow a pill. I had to wait for the medication to kick in before I could really do anything, so I decided to take my lunch break.

I hurried to the food court, grabbed a slice of pizza and a dr.pepper, and walked around eating it. I couldn't, well, sit cause of my problem down there. 30 minutes had passed quickly, so I rushed back to work.

My ass didn't hurt anymore, so that was a good sign. Pain killers really do help. I resumed my place in the back to where inventory is, and began putting boxes up. I could finally bend over, so this didn't hurt.

"Phe-few" I heard a whistling sound come from begind me. Who the fuck?

I looked back to see a grinning Jaime. Who the hell does he think he is?

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"Enjoying the view." He gave me that stupid smirk.

"The view isn't for you to fucking enjoy. You gave me a job, thanks, but can you just fuck off?!" I was pissed. He has so fucking right to talk to me like this.

"You know you love the attention babe." He smiled. I gaged at the word babe. It's poison coming from him.

"Don't fucking call me babe you pixie licking dickshit!" I screamed.

He pushed me up against the shelf that was scattered with boxes, and pushed himself close to me.

"Hm. You're cute." He whispered.

He pushed his lips against mine, and I refused to kiss back. I squirmed in all different directions, but he was stronger than I was. Memories of my encounter wirh Craig started filling my head. Was this really happening to me again?

I turned my head, tears now streaming down my face. I was helpless.

"RONNIE!! RONNIE HELP ME!! RONNIE!!" I screamed desperately.

Jaime covered my mouth, and I kneed him in the balls. Outta show him. About .5 seconds later, Ronnie came rushing through the door, running over to me.

"Kellin!" He examined my face, moving my skin in different directions. "Kellin are you okay? What's wrong?!" he asked.

"This fucker" I pointed towards Jaime "Was all up on this." I moved my hands up and down my body.

"I didn't do anything." Jaime tried to cover up his tracks.

"Come on." Ronnie said, leading me into the store. We stopped at the employee clock in, clock out station.

"You need to go home, see Vic, talk to him. You need to get away from here dude." he consoled.

I nodded my head, and took out my keys from my hoodie. Ronnie clocked me out, and I thanked him, leaving my sucky ass job. Jaime is such a fuck face.

-----

VIC'S POV:

"A-And then he started kissing me and I shoved him aside, and yelled for Ronnie, my co-worker friend, and kneed Jaime in the nuts. Ronnie came running in and told me to come home. I-I just can't belive he pulled something like that V-Vic." Kellin cried.

I hugged him tighter, pulling him into my chest as we sat on the couch.

"Hey" I pulled his chin up so he'd face me. "Jaime is just a lowlife loser who can't get his own man, and wants someone else's. He's just trying to take you from me, and he doesn't deserve you. I can't belive he fucking hurt you baby. I'm gonna fucking kill him!" I seethed.

"No Vic, it's okay."  he placed his hands on my chest and tried to calm me, but it wasn't working. I was so done with people hurting Kellin. He's my universe, my everything, and I don't understand why everyone is so fucked to him.  I  was going to do something about it for a change.

"I love you." I said.

I pulled his hand up, so he'd follow me and led him to the car. Kellin sat quietly as we drove to the mall. He could be so shy sometimes, and I found it absolutely adorable. But besides that, I couldn't let myself get un-angry, if thats a word. I still can't believe Jaime. Who the hell does he think he is? Kellin is MINE.

We walked hand in hand over to Journeys, where the spikey haired idiot was.

"I love you" I repeated, into Kellin's ear.

"I love you more" He said, as I pecked his cheek.

And with that, we walked into Journeys.

"Hey Vic!" Jaime cheered.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, messing with my fucking Boyfriend?!" I raged, getting in Jaime's face.

"I didn't do anything to your precious porcelain doll." he said

"You fucking liar!!" I spat.

I just needed Jaime to make this half the fun, and throw the first punch. I looked back at Kellin who was standing back, looking at what was going on when I felt my face begin to be filled with pain. The fuck? And then I realized, Jaime fucking hit me. Oh this shit is on.

I jumped onto Jaime, sitting on his stomach and began throwing random punches in every way at his face.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" I screamed

He attempted to push me off, but I wasn't budging. One hit for all the hurt he caused me. One for being an asshole. One for kissing Kellin. And the rest for my lovely Kellin.

"Vic, come on, we need to go." Kellin pulled at my side, pulling me off of Jaime.

I spit on Jaime, who now had a black eye and a bloody nose, and we walked out.

"I can't believe you did that for me." Kellin spoke, as we got into the car.

"I'll do anything for you. I'd break all my bones for you, and for you only. I love you."

I leaned over and kissed him sweetly, making it our best kiss ever. It was filled with all of our emotions, love, hurt, sadness, happiness, passion, everything. I love him, and I swear I always will.

Who would've thought kissing in cars was the best way to kiss?

-----

A/N: It's short kinda, I'm sorry. We almost have 2k reads holy shit. ajshebeuudbeb ily.