Secrets of Two Teens

Chapter 9

Abby stood in her garage staring at Claira, who had turned into a cat, and Zimed, Who had turned into a Cheetah.

"So this is your two's secret... And this is why you guys are being followed..." Abby said, staring at Claira and Zimed.

"Yeah. Now that you've seen our secret, you must promise not to tell a signal person," Zimed said.

Abby stared at Zimed and said with an annoyed tone, "Oh come on. If I already knew it was a secret why would I tell anyone else? But I promise not to anyways."

Zimed said, "Good point. Though I was just making sure, just in case. But ok."

"Now that I know your secret I can help come up with a plan," said Abby.

"Ok good. But can you two turn around so I can change back to normal?" said Claira.

They did so and Claira changed back to normal, putting her clothes back on. She then turned around to allow Zimed to change back as well. Once he was done, they all turned around and plotted what to do.

Schemes formed in Abby's mind. Some very detailed. Others not so much.

"What if we put the people in a hostage situation?" suggested Abby.

"How would we do that?" asked Claira, looking at Abby confused.

Abby smiled evilly and said in a hushed tone, "Ok so. We get a bunch of fake guns. Like water guns. But they look like real guns. Then we get a bunch of people and have them hide in tree branches and behind trees. Also you guys walk through the woods, luring the stalker or stalkers into our trap. I will be with the group of people hiding and when I see the person I will send a signal for them to surround the person or people. Then we would trap them, find out who they are, and get them not to stalk you again." Abby said this with her evil look growing more and more, as she thought of the plan.

Claira stared at Abby blankly, while Zimed was laughing a little at the face Abby was making. This was typical Abby to Zimed and he was use to her coming up with different schemes for different things, all for fun and completely imaginative.

"I like the plan... But how do we find a group of people and where will we find a bunch of real looking water guns?" asked Zimed, who had stopped laughing and gathered his thoughts.

"Well, finding people will be easy. All we need to do is get a bunch of our friends together. Also I have a friend who has a ton of water guns, that look like the real thing," answered Abby.

"Ok. I like the plan. Should we hold the meetings here? It's the best place to because someone can't hear us or get in without our knowing it," said Claira, who's blank stare had gone away. Zimed agreed.

"Yeah. Definitely. So I think we find people tomorrow at school. I know Addie will come. I have some friends I know will help as well. We will hold a meeting tomorrow," responded Abby.

They continued with their plan for a while. Then had went home. The plan was set and all they need to do is prepare for it.