Secrets of Two Teens

Chapter 15

"Ok. Who is going to come with me to find out where the person took Claira?" Zimed asked firmly, staring around the group.

Five hands shot up. Justice, Tanner, Thunder, Lightening, and Muscle. Of course Abby was going with. Addie was going to stay behind and be in charge.

"Ok. The rest stay here. We will have walkie-talkies incase there's a need for back-up," Zimed said, getting enough walkie-talkies for them.

"Ok. Come on. Bring the air-soft gun Abby... Just in case..." Zimed said, exiting the garage after handing Abby, Tanner, Justice, Lightening, Thunder and Muscle their walkie-talkies.

"Got it. Also some rope... Thunder, Lightening, and Muscle get some more rope... We may need it," Abby said, following behind Zimed; Tanner and Justice right behind her.

The three did as they were told and followed behind Tanner and Justice. The group walked quickly. The quicker they got there, the quicker they could find clues as to where Claira was, the less the chance there was for Claira to get hurt... Or worse.

They got to the spot Claira was kidnapped from pretty quickly. Probably within 15 minutes. They looked around.

"Hey. There's a cloth over here," Tanner said, waving them over to the side of the dirt road.

Justice bent down and picked up the cloth. They were crowded around Justice and the cloth.

"There's a smell to it..." Justice said, after barely sniffing the cloth. He continued with more of a whisper and more talking to himself, "Chloroform..."

Zimed's eyes widen when he heard this. They turned yellow. He just couldn't stand this any longer. Why Claira? What was the point of this? How could this have happened? Questions like these arose in Zimed's mind.

His eyes changed to light blue. He turned and walked away from the group. Zimed leaned against a near by tree. Abby noticed this.

"Justice, put the cloth somewhere. We're gonna bring it back to the garage. But we need more clues. So spread out but step carefully. We want to make sure we don't mess up any foot prints," Abby ordered, before turning around and walking toward Zimed.

"You couldn't have stopped this from happening. I... Myself... Wish I could have stopped this from happening. But I couldn't and you couldn't have either. Though I can promise you this... We will get her back," Abby said, trying to comfort Zimed.

"She doesn't deserve this. Who ever did this..." Zimed trailed off. He was staring at the rode, his eyes seemed to be following something.

"What are you looking at?" Abby asked, noticing him staring at the rode.

"Footprints..." Zimed said.

Abby turned around and stared at the rode. After a moment she saw the footprints. She made Zimed got to the footprints and called the rest of the group over.

"Ok. We need to go back to the garage and re-group. When we do we need better defenses and weapons. Once we do, and have a better plan, we'll follow the footprints," Abby said, to the group, knowing they weren't prepared for a possible fight.

She got her walkie-talkie, pushed the button, and said, "Can you hear me? It's Abby. Copy."

A few moments later a voice came from the walkie-talkie, "It's Addie. We copy. Do you guys need help?"

"No. We're heading back. We found a cloth with chloroform and footprints. We are going to head back, re-group, get better weapons, defenses, and plans," Abby said into her walkie-talkie. She turned to the group and continued, "Come on. Let's go."

They headed back. Zimed caught up to Abby and asked, "How are we going to find and get better weapons?"

"B-b guns. I have a consin with a ton of them," Abby said.

"Ok," Zimed said.

They got back shortly.

"We know how to find claira now. I'm going to go to my cousin's house and get a bunch of b-b guns. I want everyone changed into the dark clothes. When I get back, I'll add to our plan," Abby said, right as she got in the garage.

She turned around and left. While she was gone everyone changed as they were told. Abby was gone for about half an hour until she came back with a tub of b-b guns. She set it down and walked in-between Addie and Zimed.

"Ok. So who wants to stay here as back-up? You need to be able to run quickly." Abby said.

Three hands shot up. They were all guys. The three were pretty tall and Abby knew they were fast runners. The tallest one's code name was Sly, because he was able to sneak behind you and scare you, even if he wasn't trying. The other two were twins. One was named Light Wolf, because his hair was bleach blonde and thing, giving him a bit of a wolf's features. The other one was named Dark Wolf. His hair was the same as his bother's in thickness but his hair was pitch black. When the group called the twins over, they would call them "Light-Dark Wolves" just to save time.

"Ok then. Sly, Light Dark Wolves, you three will stay here. If someone gets on the walkie-talkie and asks for help you must come immediately," Abby said.

"Got it," the three said, in unison.

Abby continued, "We will each get a b-b gun. Once we do we'll head out and follow the footsteps that are at the spot where claira was kidnapped. We'll need some people walking in the woods... So that if needed you can surprise attack someone... Or find someone watching us in the woods. We need to be prepared for anything," Abby said to the group. She continued, "Those of you who are walking in the forest needs to put face paint one and grab a b-b gun after. Those who are not walking in the woods can just grab a b-b gun. I will supply the b-b's to you afterwards."

Half the group went to a corner and put face paint on. The other half, including Addie, Abby, and Zimed, grabbed b-b guns and walkie-talkies, except for Addie, Abby, and Zimed who had two b-b guns. The three who stayed behind each had a b-b gun and walkie-talkie as well.

They set out. Each knew the danger that may lay ahead of them. But they each knew that they were doing this to get Claira back. Some decided to go ahead of the group, to scope out any possible dangers, Tanner being one. Some stayed back, to make sure no one was following them, Justice included. Though most stayed with the group outside of the woods.

Tanner was starting to get bored up front and slowed down to be in the back. Of course he told Abby before doing so. He and Justice were the last ones in the very back. Tanner heard rustling behind him and Justice. He stopped.

"Dark, did you hear that?" Tanner asked Justice, knowing to use code names.

"Stealth, it was nothing, I'm sure. Probably just an animal of some sort. Come on. Just keep walking," Justice told Tanner, also knowing to use code names.

Tanner looked behind him, shrugged his shoulders, and continued walking. After awhile of silence Justice had said, "Man I feel bad for Claira and Zimed. No one deserves this. Claira being kidnapped-Zimed must be really upset about it."

"Yeah. I'm glad that we are doing this. I don't mind helping out a friend," Tanner said.

"Yeah. Me to," Justice said.

They continued walking in silence for awhile. All of a sudden someone grabbed Tanner and Justice's should from behind, and tugged them to a stop.