Secrets of Two Teens

Chapter 13

Anger bubbled up in him. He pulled out his cell phone and texted Abby:

"911-Claira has been kidnapped. Get the group. Tell them to be ready to possibly be staying for a while. I will be there shortly. This. Means. War!"

He sent the text. Zimed's eyes turned dark, blood red as his anger bubbled up.

"You can mess with me. But drag Claira into this. And you WILL meet your WORST nightmare," Zimed said to himself.

He turned around and took off towards Abby's house, which wasn't that far from where he was. Zimed reached Abby's garage within 10 minutes. No one was there yet besides Abby, of course. She was waiting for Zimed to get there.

"What the heck happened!?" asked Abby, right as Zimed entered her garage.

"I don't know. I heard her scream while I was heading home from here. I ran to where it came from... And... Nothing... No one," Zimed said, catching his breath.

Abby stared at Zimed for a moment in shock. But then anger appeared on her face and she clenched her fists.

"they just made the worst mistake of their lives. They are going DOWN," Abby said, in a murderous tone.

Zimed's eyes went even redder, the more he thought of what happened. Abby noticed this.

"Dude calm down. We will find Claira and exact our revenge on the person who kidnapped her. And THAT- is a promise," Abby told Zimed.

The color in Zimed's eyes started to go back to normal. He knew Abby was already coming up with a plan to get Claira back.