Secrets of Two Teens

Chapter 16

Justice and Tanner jumped a little from the surprise of the hand on the shoulder. Justice immediately turned around and slammed the person into a tree. He pinned the person to the tree, pulling out his b-b gun. Tanner pulled out his b-b gun as well and pulled out his walkie-talkie.

Abby. This is Stealth Fighter. Dark has a person pinned against a tree. You guys should probably come now. Copy," Tanner said, into the walkie-talkie.

Abby stopped and looked at Zimed., who was standing right next to her, then grabbed her walkie-talkie and said, "We'll be right there. Everyone else go to where Stealth Fighter and Dark are."

Zimed had already darted off toward Justice and Tanner. Abby and Addie looked at eachother and then ran toward the two as well.

Zimed's eyes had changed to red as he ran. He sped up. Once he reached Justice and Tanner, he grabbed the person by the collar and raised his fist. Justice grabbed Zimed's fist, stopping him from punching.

"Look. I understand how you feel. But you can't just hit the person right off the bat," Justice said.

Zimed lowered his fist, but glared at the person. Abby and Addie got there.

"Where is claira?" Zimed asked, extreme anger had filled his voice.

Everyone had their b-b guns pulled out, ready for the slightest wrong movement, but didn't point the b-b guns at the person, as directed to do so by Abby. The person looked around nervous and scared. He didn't answer Zimed.

"Why did you kidnap Claira?" Zimed asked, anger in voice rising.

"I-I'm s-sorry. B-but I h-had n-no ch-choice t-to," Angel said, completely scared about how Zimed was going to react.

Zimed's eyes went to a deeper red. Abby pulled Zimed away, knowing he was about to become insane with anger. She smacked him on the back of the head before she ordered Dark and Muscle to hold him back, just in case.

"What do you mean by you had no choice to?" Abby asked, staying calmer than expected.

"I-I w-was forced to k-kid n-nap Cl-Claira," Angel answered, still very nervous and scared, being held back by Tanner now.

"By who and how?" Abby asked, questionably.

"B-by a gr-group of sc-scientists. Th-they know Z-Zimed is h-hiding s-something, and th-they w-want t-to f-find out w-what," Angel said.

"If they want to find out about Zimed, why did they have you kidnap Claira?" Abby asked, becoming a bit more defensive.

"B-because th-they wa-want t-to l-lure Z-Zimed," Angel said, closing his eyes afraid of Zimed's reaction.

Zimed's eyes turned to deep, blood red and started to lunge at Angel, but Justice and Muscle held him back. Abby turned around to face Zimed.

"Stop," she said in an annoyed tone, "He at least needs to explain himself. Also, he was forced to do this. It's not like he wanted to do that."

She turned back around to face Angel again, "Am I right?"

"Y-yes. I wouldn't w-want to h-hurt s-someone li-like th-that," Angel answered.

"What is your name?" asked Abby.

"A-Alexander. Alex f-for sh-short. Th-though my f-friends call m-me Angel," he answered.

"So... Angel... Why did you come here?" asked Abby, questionably.

"T-to help Claira a-and Zimed," he answered.

Zimed's eyes started to turn back to normal but then bitterly asked, "Why would we need your help?"

Abby turned to glare at Zimed for his rudeness but Angel answered forgetting his being scared, "Because without me, you possibly will never see Claira again."

Zimed's eyes went back to blood red. Abby stared him down but he didn't care nor did he notice. Anger in his voice grew as he said, "If you even so much as hurt Claira and I swear-"

He was interrupted by Abby having Justice and Muscle smack him on the back of the head.

"You need to settle down. I know he kidnapped Claira, but he was forced to. Also he's the good guy here. He can help us get Claira back. We need to trust him. He's the only one who can help," Abby said to Zimed, she then turned around to face Angel.

"Where is Claira right now?" Abby asked.

Angel became more nervous and answered, "I c-can't t-tell y-you."

"And why not?" Abby asked, trying to stay calm.

"B-because... Th-they'd hurt m-me or s-someone fr-from m-my fa-family," he answered really scared.

"Ok. Don't tell us. Just calm down. Abby tell Stealth Fighter to let him go," Addie said.

"Fine. Stealth fighter, let Angel go and calm down," Abby said, agreeing with Addie.

Tanner did as Abby had said but kept a close eye on Angel, just incase Angel tried anything.

"Thank you," Angel said, getting up from the tree.

"So... How are you going to help us?" Abby asked, a bit suspiciously.

"Well... Where Claira is at... It's... It's kinda guarded," Angel answered, trying not to say the wrong thing.

"And by 'Kinda' you mean highly guarded... Huh?" Abby asked.

"Yeah... So we'll need to have ALL of your group..." Angel said, nervously.

"Oh... How wonderful..." Abby said, mostly to herself.

"Don't worry though... I can get in with Zimed... Though... Getting out... Is the tricky part..." Angel said, looking around the group.

Zimed's eyes had went back to normal and he asked, "How would you be able to get in with me?"

"Because you are who they want. It would be easy to get you in," Angel said, trying to put the words correctly so that Zimed didn't become mad again.

"That would make since..." Zimed responded, more to himself.

"How long will it take to get her back?" Abby asked.

"I don't know yet," Angel answered.