CHAPTER SIX

My heart-breaking cries go down in the house with faded echos. I can't believe Enoch rejected me after the show I've presented to him. It was so sexy! But I guess he has a bad taste and is gay as fuck.

So I find myself laying on Jacob's dad's bed, cuz it's more comfortable and big and has cool semen stains on the covers which I find madly fascinating, while dipping my finger into the cake I've smeared on my breasts and begin stress-eating or well comfort-eating.

Maybe Enoch prefers chubby girls so I'll just get fat then. I guess that's kinda cool too, having thighs that wobble relentlessly while someone takes me from the backside as if I were an undeserving mutt.

That's soooo kinky!! I wanna finger myself to that fantasy. But I'll have to get a picture of Enoch somewhere tho to spice it all up. Maybe i'll even tape it onto a pillow and hump it. That sounds like a brilliant idea!

I jump from the bed and stride with purpose into Jacobs room, searching for pictures. He's a big weirdo so of course he keeps them around somewhere. The pirate toy box! It remember with delight. He keeps all his stuff there from nerd glasses, glue sticks he likes to sniff on cuz he can't find a dealer for the good shit, football stickers, anal plugs, actions figures, AHA! A collection with pictures of Enoch, neatly folded up and wrapped in rubbers bands to hold them all together.

     Why does he have so many of them? I search a bit more and find pictures of me too... well, picture, cuz there's only one. Is he cheating on me?

     Suddenly I'm raging and the horniness is gone for a second before it ultimately comes back and way more intense as I imagine some kinky ass gay shit going down. I'll need the butt plug to satisfy that.... I grab it, noticing with disgust that it wasn't entirely clean but then this makes me suddenly really wet and I head for the bathroom.

An: i was writing this shit in the train and i fuckinf lost it when i typed "anal plugs" fuckkkkk 😂😂😂😂😂 i was cry-wheeze-laughing and trying to suffocate myself with my jackets collar so i would stop laughing but then someone asked me if i'm okay and i had to fuckinf exit the train cuz it got all too much i was crying and laughs holy shit what's wrong with me 😭😂😂 i'm so mental lmaooooooo