Traveling

Green pov.

Zelda has sent us a carriage, why in Hyrule would she do that? Something is off between the two different stories Shadow and her gave. And just the aura around her just puts me on edge. The details in what she does bother me. It's like she's holding back from striking us. Zelda has never been like this. Something is deeply wrong, I know it.

It also makes transporting Shadow so much more difficult. He's currently being Vio's shadow and he's getting on first in order to give us time to cover him. The lady running it we've met before, she must have gotten a big promotion from delivering mail. Her grandmother was a Gerudo, hence her Fiery red hair and a few shades darker skin. Thankfully Shadow can jump the space between the step and door and Miss... I want to say Arina, doesn't notice. (We already packed up our luggage into the carriage).

Entering the car begins to move. Shadow quickly escapes his gooey form gasping like he's out of breathe. 

"You would not believe the nightmare it is to jump surfaces in that improper state." He says holding on to Vio's shoulder to keep from doubling over. I sit next to him rubbing his back. Blue just avoids all of us by staring out the window. Red gives a sympathetic smile sitting as close as he can to his boyfriend.

Once I know Shadow is ok, I steal his spot next to Vio. Violet smiles at me before going back to his book. 

"You two are such a cute couple" Red blurts out. All four of us immediately start staring at him shocked. How did he find out?! 

"What did you just say Red?..." Vio asks his cheeks turning rose. 

"I said you were a cute couple, I saw you cuddling together on the roof the other day," he says smiling a guilty but sweet smile.

After a moment Blue smiles at me proud. Of course he would he knew I loved Violet. And Shadow... Shadow looks broken, my heart aches seeing it. Our dear Flower looks like he's trying to slowly shrink down into nothing. Red now regrets bring it up. I'm internally screaming, and begging for the sweet release of death. And now we get to be in this atmosphere for hours now. Yay.