Shared Room

Vio pov.

After yet another bump we arrive in this over night trip. 

Green pulls me closer rubbing my tummy slightly "You ok Violet?..." he asks nuzzling the side of my head. 

I nod though I am feeling a little queasy. Green kisses my head, Shadow opens the door before shifting into a shadowy puddle. Getting out we find ourselves right at the gate.

Pulling myself away from Green I see another maid in reddish uniform coming over. "You must be the heroes, I'll take you to the rooms she had set up for you," she says a little nervous. There's something off here, it's like the air itself is just waiting to suffocate us. Swallowing I find myself moving over to Green.

Following her we get a better look on the differences that have been added. The windows are bigger but oddly enough are so stained you'd think it was night and it's noon, the brightest part of the day. It's nearly impossible to even see out of them.

Zelda wouldn't have that. And come to think of it I don't recognize anyone here. She would have hired the past workers. And what's with all these creepy suits of armor. The only guards are outside, not even the ones on break. The workers also seem half dead.

Going up the windows slowly brighten and there are a few guards but they are all either getting food to take outside or to use the facilities. The halls also seem to be more class based, the maid we're following seems uneasy walking through the 'guarded' hallway. And multiple times headed to the thinner.

"These are your rooms, The Princess said she wanted Green as the leader and original to have his own room." She lists off clearly under orders. Zelda knows he's not the original. Whoever that bitch is, it's not our friend. She opens the door which is clearly for green as it only has one bed. Reluctantly he goes in, and we go into our shared room.