Arranging The Attack

Vio pov.

"The dining room is our best bet," Red puts in with a little smile of accomplishment. Blue nods with him seemingly half there only knowing Red's talking. 

"That's a great idea Red, we should properly block the windows for it," Green adds rubbing Red's arm to reassure him. He smiles up at him happy to be taken seriously.

"Pretty much everyone works during the day, and the windows are so dark those who are up can't see very well. So Green should leave her a note asking to see her sometime in the late night," I put in getting a little annoyed with Blue falling in and out of sleep. Why the fuck are we doing this at 4 o-clock in the morning anyway?!

"She does seem to like him..." Red comments earning some gagging noises from Green. 

"Zelda is pretty much my sister, in everything but blood. Plus none of us are straight. I'm the closest being bisexual. Why does everyone assume we are or will, get together?" Green rants a little with a disgusted face. 

"Well unless we all agree that isn't changing," Blue says still going in and out of sleep.

He lets a sigh telling us he's ready to continue. "Shadow you're job will be to prevent anyone coming in or out of the room." He orders trying to get past the gross thought. 

"Alright, I'll need to barricade the doors, so I'll either need a lot of magic, or wood to hammer into the doors," Shadow agrees definitely hoping for the magic.

"I have a spell to get Veran out of Zelda, Shadow will she be able to possess Zelda again?" I ask crossing my legs. 

"No see can't re-possess someone, and even with her magic she can't teleport or change form." Shadow tells me with a little. 

"Good that way we can kill her than and there." Green finishes.