Washing Good Time

Green pov.

I hug Vio, "come on we need to bathe," I tell him nuzzling the corner of his neck and shoulder. 

He nods hugging back. Pulling away he holds onto my arm to stabilize himself. I look around for a worker in order to ask where the facilities are but it takes 15 minutes just to even see one. 

"Excuse me, could you please tell us where we can go to wash up, we were training pretty early and really need to wash up," I go up to her, leaving Vio by a table. 

"Oh of course, it's just a few floors down with a blue door," she tells me with a small smile.

"Could you take us to it? We have no clue where anything is, that is assuming you're not doing anything at the moment," I ask rubbing the back of my neck. 

She nods making a jester to follow her, I wish I could make out her features but it's far to dark for that. I take Vio's hand helping him mask the limp, I don't think it's safe for anyone else to know, I'll have to talk to Red and Blue about it as well, make sure no one is the wiser on our two relationships.

Following down the halls my eyes catch onto the open window facing the training knights. I recognize a few of them, it relaxes me knowing there are old workers here. We'll have to catch up soon, I'll probably do it after Vio and the others are taken care of.

"We're here sir" the maid tells me giving a little bow. 

"Thanks again, hopefully we'll be able to find our way back afterwards," I tell her in a cheerful mood. We go into it and Vio mutters how it's just to save time. Closing the door he sighs, I take the opportunity to scoop him up and place him into the tub. 

"Green. Don't do that. You know I hate it." He tells me firmly. 

"You know I can't help it Violet, but I'll try," I tell him stripping.

Shadow comes up cracking his back because it hurt. "Damnit stairs are so painful in that fucking mid state. Why are the steps so jagged?" He complains joining me in stripping. I chuckle amused by his antics, and grateful when he locks the door. I lay down next to Violet, it's brighter in here thankfully a sky light for both the evenings and mornings were built into the slanted roof.

Vio turns on the water wincing as he tests it. "Too cold?" I ask before it reaches my foot, I was wrong, this is egg boiling hot. Shadow quickly turns on the cold before nesting between us, after forcing that space to be created to begin with.

"Finally, all that sweat was gross and sticky," Vio comments getting the hair wash. He pours it onto his head, before Shadow squeezes it cause all of it to squirt out. Vio glares as Shadow laughs his ass off. That is before Vio takes a handful and smacks it against his face.

I almost drowned I laughed so much.