Principal's Office

The sun was shining brightly in the town of Beacon Hills. Allison Parrish quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned towards her mother.
    “Bye mommy!” Ally said, kissing her on the cheek.
    “Be a good girl, Allison. I don’t want to hear another teacher’s complain.” Lydia warned her daughter, while Allison nodded and jumped off the car, running towards the school with the other kids. Allison Parrish was not exactly everyone expected to be. Before she was born, they thought she would get the personality of her father where she would be easily nice to everyone and soft. As Allison grew up, she became more sassy like her mother, and she wasn’t afraid to defend herself. She once argued to her parents that she wanted to be like her father. Someone who knows how to defend but that didn’t go well when she was called to the Principal’s Office for pushing a classmate off of his chair because he took her lunch snack.
    Allison stepped inside her usual classroom and sat on her usual seat with her other classmates.
    “Good Morning everybody!” The teacher smiled brightly. “I got you guys some fun activities today!”
Everyone in the classroom cheered as the teacher started passing out the paper around each table group. As soon as Allison got her paper, she was fairly excited about the picture she got. She took out her crayons right away from her bag and started coloring the bird on the paper. She knew she was going to give this to her parents later.
    “Ally! John took your blue crayon!” Her friend Emily cried out.
    “Hey! Give that back to me!” Ally argued, leaning on the desks to reach out for the crayon. “Give it back!” She cried.
    “No way! Why can’t you share?” John argued.
The teacher looked up from her desk and saw the two children fighting. Allison was already on the desk, while John stood up from his chair backing up from her, holding the crayon in the air.
    “Allison! John!” The teacher exclaimed. “Allison! Get down from the desks!”
Allison glanced at the teacher for a moment before jumping off the desks, attacking John on the ground and took the crayon from his hand. She slapped him in the face before getting up.
    “Allison!” The teacher yelled as she helped a crying John up on his feet. “You’re in so much trouble, Allison Parrish.”
Allison gave her teacher a pout, but her teacher just shook her head and took her to the Principal’s Office.

    Allison sat on one of the chairs in front of the Principal’s desk, while swinging her legs lightly in the air waiting for her parents. The first to come in was a furious Lydia, and Jordan Parrish came right behind her in his uniform.
    “Ally.” Lydia said. “What happened now?”
    “Daddy!” Allison jumped down from the chair and ran towards her father, hugging his legs tightly.
    “No.  No. No.” Lydia said, taking Allison from her father and setting her back down on the chair. “You’re not going to use that pout again with your father.”
Allison looked down to her feet as the Principal explained the incident that happened. All Ally could see was Lydia glaring at her. Jordan, however, was just crossing his arms keeping his mouth shut.
    “Ally, would you like to tell us why you slapped your classmate?” Jordan kneeled down in front of his daughter.
    “He took my crayon and he wouldn’t give it back.” Allison argued.
Lydia sighed and kneeled down next to her husband, looking up to their red headed daughter.
    “It’s still not right to do that, sweetheart.” Lydia said, her voice finally calm.
Allison looked both of her parents with a pout and Jordan sighed.
    “Alright. You’re forgiven. Just don’t do it again.” Jordan said, brushing her hair softly.
Lydia sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. “Jordan, stop tolerating her. This is why she is still acting like this.”
Jordan glanced at his wife as he picked up their daughter. “Fine. No TV for two weeks.”
    “But daddy!” Ally argued and Jordan raised his eyebrow at her. “Okay.” Allison said, laying her head on his shoulder.
    “I’m sorry for what happened today. We will talk to her, and we will let her apologize to John.” Jordan told the Principal before they stepped out of the office.

    As soon as they were out of the school, Ally’s eyes widened as soon as her eyes caught the car of her father.
    “No! Daddy! No!” Ally said, kicking her legs as Lydia chuckled.
    “You had to let me and your mommy get out of work today.” Jordan said. “And you’ve been a bad girl.”
    “But I don’t like sitting on the back your car.” Ally gave her father the puppy dog eyes.
    “That’s enough, Ally.” Jordan said, setting her at the back seat.
Ally sighed deeply and crossed her arms, looking out the window. She definitely hated her father’s work car.