BOOK TWO???

You've reached the end of my fanfic! Congrats! You don't get a prize or anything. Just my utmost thanks and gratitude for supporting this story I poured my heart and soul into. Honestly I had the most AMAZING time writing it. Since it combines two of my favorite things which is Malec and zombies, I knew this would be a breeze to write.

I've been thinking. That ending wasn't exactly....satisfying. It was quite a cliffhanger anyway. Are Jace, Clary and Simon alive? What happened to the genius zombies? How is Magnus immune to the virus? There's a lot more to the story I can add but I don't want to make this book super long and drag it out all at once.

So how does everyone feel about a second book?

I've had ideas about this for a while now and I think I can do it. At least with a second book, the cliffhanger can be explained and hopefully the apocalypse can finally end with a cure (maybe). You'll meet some new original characters as well as other show/book characters, more to the plot line, etc. It'll be great.

If this were to happen, I want to clarify that I'll be working on the second book of the Arrested trilogy Sentenced a little bit first before I even attempt the second Left For Dead book. I haven't touched Sentenced in forever and I feel like I put it off for too long. It's time to continue working on it again. So the second LFD book may not happen until sometime in 2019.

Let me know in the comments what you think! Should I make a second book or no?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out my original books too! Paired With the Potterhead and Waking Up Royalty are both available on my profile for your viewing pleasure :)