Chapter 3

Previously...

You finally get home, take a shower, put your pajama on and go to bed. You take out your phone from your bag to add Bobby's number and see that you had 1 missed call and 3 texts messages from... 

B.I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't think he was going to text you that fast. You are hesitating on opening the texts. After a long minute, you open your message box and read the first message:

"Hey shy girl!! How are you? Did you get home safe?"

Then the second one:

"I guess you are sleeping?!? Or did you deleted my number?!? That's so rude"

And the third one: 

"Why are you not even asking who it is ? Are you alright? I guess you are busy or really sleeping. Sorry to bother you. But I told you to answer when I call or text, you better have a good explanation"

You look at the texts again and laugh

He is not serious right?! He doesn't expect me to have my phone all the time. And we just met I have no justification to give him. you said thinking

You look at the time and see that it was already pass midnight

I'll text him tomorrow you said to yourself

...

......

.........

TOMORROW

You woke up early, eat breakfast, take a shower and get dress. You brush your teeth and do your make up for your schedule that your manager fix for you.

After a few minutes, your manager came to pick you up and head to the location of the photoshoot. It was for a magazine that was promoting a new brand of lipsticks. After a few hours, you and your manager head to the next location. This time, it was for wedding dresses, the place for the shoot was a beautiful garden with different statues and different flowers.

 This time, it was for wedding dresses, the place for the shoot was a beautiful garden with different statues and different flowers