Chapter II

Jungkook pushed the button to turn off the speaker. He almost collapsed from the intense dancing, and wouldn't stop panting as he headed towards his bag. Jungkook grabbed his water bottle and drained it to the last drop. He took out his phone like he was anticipating something, and realized that even though he had been here from 7 pm last night to 3 am this morning no one had sent him any messages. He sighed as he threw the phone on the floor. Did he really mean nothing to his hyungs? Was he really so useless that they actually forgot about him?

Jungkook shook his head. Now wasn't the time to think about these things. He packed his bag and headed towards the exit. His hyungs would be awake soon, they had agreed to go dance at 7 am. Jungkook could maybe sneak a few hours sleep.

Suddenly a strange noise echoed in his ears. He turned around but saw no one. He must have been really tired. But then the same noise rang again. Jungkook couldn't understand what it was. Maybe, his hyungs had messaged him. Jungkook couldn't help but feel excited as he rushed his phone out to check if there were any notifications. He sighed disappointed when he found none. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why the hell would anyone be writing to him? He smirked, almost laughed at his own stupidity. Jungkook then heard the slow growling again. He decided to ignore it.

Jungkook reached the dorm in a haste of a rush, to get that damned sleep. When he entered he found a note on the table saying that he had to remember to eat and that there was rice in the fridge. Jungkook smiled at Jin's note and felt his heart melting. Someone had remembered him. He heard the growling again and realized that his stomach was rather upset. It hadn't had any breakfast or lunch, and now it was starving. Jungkook almost got to the fridge when he remembered. He was fat. He shouldn't eat anything.

Jungkook hastily backed away from the fridge like it was his enemy. He then turned fiercely around and tried not to think about food. He tiptoed up the stairs to his room. Luckily he had the room for himself. It must have been because no one wanted to share with him, but what so ever. Jungkook really didn't want to deal with these kinds of thoughts, though they were getting harder and harder to push away. It was like there was someone forcing the thoughts on him, a voice that wouldn't let him go.

Jungkook jumped on his bed. He was going to take the bath tomorrow.

-Time Skip-

'Up, up, up!! Rise and shine. It's a new day!'

Jungkook groaned as Jin's voice seeped through his room. The morning light reached his eyes rather abruptly. He felt like he had just fallen asleep and now he was awakened. But anyway Jungkook felt himself sit up. He took a quick shower, put on his clothes and ran down the stairs. There was 15 min til their dancing session. His hyungs were already sitting eating breakfast. Without him. Of course, they were. Jungkook sat down, waiting for his hyungs to eat up. He wasn't gonna eat himself. They didn't even notice when Jungkook pushed his plate away. He could feel tears form in his eyes. No. He wasn't allowed to cry here. Not in front of his hyungs. Why would he cry anyway? Jungkook dried his tears as he got ready for dancing. He was invisible.