26 days

I walk into physics class and sit down in the very back,where I always sit,I guess there is a new kid in the class because they sit next to me and greet me with a smile. I want to tell them they should move because I will pretty much ruin their social life,but of course I keep my mouth shut. 

"Settle down class." Mr.Williois says walking into the classroom. 

Everyone goes silent.

"Today you and your partner will be deciding where you guys will be going for your project." 

My heart races,I can't work with Lucas,he is one of the most popular people in this shit school,and if people stop being friends with him because of me,god,he is going to kill me. Soon enough before I know it,Lucas is slowly walking over to me.

"Hey." He sys hesitating to sit next to me.

I don't look up,I just nod,and smile a faded a smile,but he can't see it. He sits down,my heart beats faster,I wish it would stop beating,forever,and soon enough,on April 7th,that wish will come true. 

"So where should we go? I honestly don't care." He says sitting back in the chair he is sitting in.

I think for a moment,it can't be anywhere stupid.

"How about..the zoo?" I suggest. 

"Or we could go to the bowling alley." He says.

"I thought you said you didn't care?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Fine,we can go to the Zoo." He says rolling his eyes.