mafia boss

Kai pov
"I'm your first kiss?" He asked, his brown orbs looking directly into mine.
"You are, and I can never be more proud to admit."
"Why?"
"Why what baby?"
"Why did you kiss me then, even if you knew that it was your first kiss?"
"Because I saw something in you, something that melted my cold heart."

For a moment, he was confused.
"Cold heart?"
"Baby, haven't you realised that I am not afraid of all those store keepers running after me? Haven't you noticed that I am that cold hearted to expel someone? What you haven't seen is me beating people up, killing them. Baby, I'm a monster. The worst monster of your dreams."
"I-I don't understand..."
"I'm a mafia boss, babe."

Any trace of love in his eyes were replaced by fear. I sighed.
"Baby... please."
"Don't come near me."
"Sehun... I won't ever hurt you... please... god this is why I didn't want to tell you in the first place. I was scared of losing you and it seems like... I am."
"J-Jongin..."
"Sehun baby please come to me, let me love you... please..." I am not one to apologise, nor beg, but Oh Sehun got me wrapped around his finger like nobody's business.

"I-I-"
"Don't you trust me baby?"
"I trust you b-"
"Then why won't you believe me when I say that I won't ever let you get hurt?!"
"J-Jongin..."
"Please... Sehun... I love you..." He hesitantly moved closer to me. I couldn't take it any longer and walked towards him who was by the kitchen counter and placed him atop counter, before kissing him deeply.

I shoved my tongue down his throat, making him moan. He immediately brought his hands around my neck and started to kiss back. My hands travelled to his crotch, palming it ever so hard.
"Mm... Jongin~"
"Room or here?"
"Fuck- any... ah~ thing."
"Room it is." I secured my hands at the back of his thighs, and carried him up. He started shamelessly grinding on me, throwing his head back as beads of sweat started to form. I threw him on the bed and crawled above him, attacking his neck almost immediately. As soon as my lips left his skin I stripped myself from head to toe, then ripped the pieces of clothing on him as well. His eyes scanned my body, stopping at my dick, biting his lips.
"Like what you see baby?"
"Daddy~"
"Yes baby boy?"
"Play with me~"

——

"A-ah D-fuck daddy! Urgh y-yes t-t-there yes urgh DADDY YES AH FUCK YES FA-FASTER!" I came into his hole for the third time and pulled out.
"Let's just...r-rest for n-now." Sehun pouted. Even with his hot body, he was still total baby boy material. I supported my weight on my left side and leaned forward, pecking his pout.

"I love you Sehun... I really do."
"I love you too Jonginnie~"
"I swear. I won't let anything, and by anything I mean ANYTHING, hurt you."
"I trust you Nini." He cozied up to the side of my neck and smiled.

——

"Kai..."
"Hunnie baby duty calls. I have to go."
"But Nini!"
"I'll get back as soon as I can, how's that?"
"My ass hurts..."
"You can walk, can't you?" He shook his head roughly and pouted.
"Shit..." I cursed under my breath. Namjoon called me because the Lu clan had attacked.

You may remember me being all shocked about Luhan being Sehun's ex. That's because Sehun is such an angel and yet he decided to be associated with such a heartless monster like him. Luhan is the boss of the Lu clan. He kills innocent people. I'm scared that Sehun would die by his hands.

I know. You may think that I'm not any different but in all honesty I am. I don't just kill any old dude. I kill betrayers and enemies. That's all I kill.
I decided to phone Namjoon. I really didn't want Sehun alone, temporarily disabled.
"Joon, do I really need to go?"
"I just have some information on the Lu clan."
"Can it wait?"
"Yes, but not for long."
"Okay, thank you."