the dare

Sehun pov
Who knew that the person I lost my virginity to, the very one who had left me the morning we had sex, would become my boyfriend? Who knew that it would be Kim Jongin aka Kai aka the Mr Popular of the school? Who knew my boyfriend would be so damn hot?

Not me.
I'm still in disbelief.
I'm dating Jongin?
What?
Is this real?
Is it a dream?

"Baby what's wrong?"
"I- pinch me." He lightly pinched my cheek before kissing it, making me blush furiously.
"What's wrong?"
"Am I dreaming?"
"You're not baby."
"Are we really dating?"
"You're my baby boy. My boyfriend, the apple of my eye, the sugar to my spice. I love you a lot baby."
"I didn't ask that but HOLY SHIT I'M DATING KIM JONGIN?!"
"Oh Sehun you better calm the fuck down before I go all rough with you."

What?! The fuck?! I shook my head and blinked a few times.
"Let's just go to school."
"Aw is my bab-"
"Kim Jongin I swear to god."
"Okay okay damn babe have some chill..." I rolled my eyes as I went to change. Jongin came into the bathroom and changed as well.

We were both naked and I checked him out, like I mean who wouldn't if they saw him naked? Shit he is perfect. His abs are so toned and his biceps are- oh my god I just want to-
"J-Jongin..."
"Yea baby?"
"I- n-neverm-mind..."
"Hmm?" He came closer and took my hand, pressing it against his hard rock abs. My eyes widened as I felt them.

I realised that his hands were on my ass.
"K-kai..." Spank. I moaned softly and buried my face in his neck, muffling my moans.
"Moan for me baby."
"S-school."
"Urgh fuck. No quick fucks?"
"Calm your horny ass daddy." I giggled.
"Are you seriously teasing me now baby boy?"
"Of course daddy, you're my daddy and ohh god I can't wait for your dick to fill up my hole ah~"
"Holy shit Sehun I will fuck you right here right now if you continue."

As much as I love him, I'm not really keen for a quick fuck, I would rather make love. So I smiled and took my clothes to our bedroom and changed there instead. :)

——

prolly M18, just saying c u z i d k
Kai pov
Urgh he left me with a fucking boner. Shit um let's hope he doesn't hear? I sat down and took my member in my hand, pumping it slowly.
"Mm baby boy ah~" I started to go faster and faster.
"A-ah~ Sehun! Ah~ baby boy- oh god yes ah~" After quite awhile I finally came. I cleaned up and changed into new clothes and went out of the toilet.

"Sorry I couldn't help you, I'm not a fan of quick fucks." I blushed. He heard it.
"Shit uh, let's go?" He hummed in response.

——

It was currently a free period and we were playing truth or dare. It was quite a big group, me, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Krystal, Jihyo, Sana, Nayeon, Jennie and Lisa.

"Jennie, truth or dare?"
"T- dare."
"I dare you to make out with Lisa for 7 minutes." Jennie looked at Lisa and pulled her in, kissing her on the lips. Lisa kissed back and the kiss got really heated.
"Unnie~"
"Okay stop!" Let's just say they continued, left to the bathroom and god knows what they did in there.

"Yeolie t-" Baekhyun asked, but was cut off by Chanyeol.
"Dare." He smirked.
"You already know what I wa-" Chanyeol didn't waste any time to press his lips against Baekhyun's, they kissed for quite awhile but it wasn't a make out session.

"I love you~"
"I love you too Baek~"
"Okay okay guys lets continue. Kai, truth or dare?"
"Dare?" I hope they ask me to kiss Sehun, I don't want to kiss anybody else.

"I dare you," Jongdae started, "to make out with Krystal."
"I-"
"Are you too pussy to do the dare?" I looked at Sehun who gave me a faint smile. Shit.
"Forfeit?"
"Give her three hickeys."
"I- why? Why her?" Krystal's face fell.
"Because why not? Not like you're taken anyway."

That's right, they didn't know that I was dating Sehun. Urgh should I?
"Fuck it." I smashed my lips against Krystal's and kissed her for about 5 seconds before pulling away, wiping my lips vigorously.
"Hey. We expected a make out session or something you know."
"You did?"
"Yeah."
"I'll show you one then."

I looked at Sehun who was beside Krystal and pat my lap. They both stood up and Sehun immediately sat down again. Krystal sat on my lap and I just rolled my eyes.
"Get the fuck off."
"But-"
"Off." She did just that and I walked over to Sehun, pulling him onto my lap and caressing his cheek, before pulling him in for a sweet kiss.

The kiss got rough and tongue was involved, and my hands travelled up his shirt and I played with his nipple, making him moan.
"D-daddy-" My lips travelled down to his neck and I sucked on his pale milky white skin, leaving hickeys all over. His head was tilted to the side, giving my more access.

"Okay okay okay guys oh my god stop don't fuck in front of us." I gave Sehun one last peck before turning him around to face the group. Krystal was evidently upset but well. Girl I don't give a fuck. The rest of the group had their jaws dropped and were staring at us.

"What."
"You... Sehun..."
"How is this even a surprise to you all."
"Maybe because you're asexual?!"
"Hey hey I am not for your info. I like Jongdae before okay?"
"You did?"
"Yeah, but you started dating Minseok, leaving me heart broken."
"Kai I-"

I chuckled.
"But my heart got mended by my bae."
"Sehun?"
"Yep. He came into my life and thats when I knew that he was the one for me."
"Why didn't you say so?"
"Hmm?"
"We wouldn't have dared you to kiss Krystal!"
"Don't remind me about that."

"Yah! Am I that disgusting?! You're talking about me like kissing me is like kissing the dirt or something! What?! Am I not pretty enough or something? Am I that ugly? Do you hate me that much?!"
"Well Krystal. I didn't hate you before but now... I still don't. I won't hate anyone unless they bully my baby."

——

"Sehun-ah." Sehun has been cold to me ever since school ended what did I even do to piss him off?
"What." See what I mean?
"What did I do?!"
"Nothing." Lies.
"I obviously did something that pissed you off."
"No." Stop lying, Sehun.
"Sehun."
"Hi." Oh my fucking god.
"Oh Sehun look at me."

He looked at me with a cold expression on his face. I was a little bothered about it but I had to find out what I did so that I could fix it.
"Tell me what I did."
"Nothing."
"Look at me in the eye and tell me."
"It's the dare."

He is still hung over the fact that I kissed Krystal?!
"It was a dare, Sehun."
"You could've told them no."
"I asked for a forfeit! Didn't you hear?"
"You could've told them that we were dating."
"If you're going to be this petty-"

"Sorry... I just- I...like...kissed someone...I have...fear that...leave me...not good...you. I-I don't...to lose you, I love you..."
__________________________

idk where this story is headed goddamn its a mess

bwmdkmdnwkdnd
JSMWKCKENDKFNE
JDKWMDKMDWKND

good day :)

-C