it hurts

Sana pov
"Bitch do you hold a grudge against me or something?!"
"No?"
"Then what the fuck is wrong with sleeping on the same bed as me?!"
"Its weird, you know."
"I'm a girl, you're a girl, what's weird?"
"I have a girlfriend and I am lesbian."
"Am I seriously the only single one here?"
"I'm guessing so."

"KIM JONGIN!"
"How I wish we can go public..."
"You aren't?"
"If we were why would you have asked?"
"True."
"Go take your bed out, then join us downstairs for dinner."

——

Sehun pov
"Baby open your mouth~" he did just so and I placed a chip in his mouth, closing it with a peck.
"Wahh it tastes nicer with your kiss." He said as he chewed on the chip.
"Stop being so cheesy." I hit his chest playfully, but he attacked me back with a sarcastic remark.
"Cheesy? I thought it was sour cream and onion flavoured!"

That was probably one of the worst remarks he had said.
"KIM JONGIN!"
"I'm joking, can I get a kiss? Wait. I don't even need to ask." He pinned me down onto the sofa and I felt a pain on my lower back.
"J-Jongin my b-back..."
"Holy shit oh my god baby are you okay?" He gently sat me up and lifted my shirt.

"I'll manage."
"I'm so so sorry baby I didn't mean to-"
"I know you'll never hurt me."
"You know me best."
"Can you guess what I want now?"
"Hmm. A kiss?"
"You know it."

I giggled as he leaned forward, capturing my lips in his.
"What do you want for dinner?"
"Just order delivery, MacDonald's?"
"Sure. Hun can you go ask the others what they want?"
"Oka-"
"Wait no your back. I'll go."
"Jongin please~"
"When your back heals."

He walked off, leaving me on the couch. I tried to stand but I sat back down almost immediately, the sharp pain in my back being unbearable.
"Urgh..." I winced in pain as I shit my eyes, eyebrows furrowing. At the moment I couldn't do anything, the medicine being in our room.

"JONGIN!" Beads of sweat started rolling down my face and tears started forming in my closed eyes. The pain really was stinging, like pins and needles were poking my skin. It ached badly.

"Baby?"
"J-Jongin..."
"SEHUN!" He rushed forward and cupped my face, which was pale.
"Oh my god." Rushing upstairs, he soon came back down with the medicine and flipped me over, gently applying it on my bruise.

"A-ah..."
"Bear with it first baby..." I clenched my teeth and winced in pain, my knuckles almost turning white from my grip. A tear escaped my shut eyes. I was never really tolerant of pain so even a mild cut would sting. The bruise was killing me.

*ding dong!*
The door opened and Mingsoo came in with the many packets of MacDonald's.
"Kai your delivery?"
"Just leave it on the table, call them out to eat. Feel free to stay."
"Kai do you need help with that... gentleman over there?"
"Do you know how to treat bruises?"
"Of course, do you want me to help?"
"Yes please and be gentle."

Mingsoo went to get some ice before returning.
"You may want to let him suck on something."
(a/n: im making this up cuz i am a very dirty minded person and i want sehun to succ dicc)
"W-what?"
"Like a lollipop or something."

——

i advise the skipping of this until you see 'meep'

Kai pov
I whispered into Mingsoo's ear.
"Should I let him suck my dick?"
"I- Kai just let him suck something."
I nodded my head and started unzipping my pants, bringing out my length.

"Sehun." He looked up and saw me half naked, then signalled me to come forward. He took my length in his hand and started stroking it, making my dick hard.
"A-ah Sehun..." He licked the tip of my length, before lowing his head, deep throating me. His moans sent vibrations and my dick just got harder.

He bobbed his head up and down, deep throating me each time. I saw Mingsoo icing his bruise but Sehun didn't even know. The power of my dick. Just kidding. My moans were getting louder with each bob of his head. I forgot that the rest were at the dining table just 80 meters away.

Mingsoo had finished icing the bruise but Sehun was still giving me a blowjob. Mingsoo just sat there, watching the both of us in action.
"Urgh... fuck ah~ Sehun- yes ah~" After a few more couple bobs I came into his mouth and he swallowed it all, releasing his mouth and putting my length back into my pants, using his teeth to zip my pants up. That boy. Such a tease.

meep.

He sat up and I placed him on my lap, him straddling me.
"Baby boy... your mouth does wonders."
"Jongin~" I smiled and pressed my lips against his, then pulled away and walked to the dining table, carrying him.

"Why was Sehun giving you a blowjob as Mingsoo iced his bruise?" Kyungsoo said, cocking his eyebrow at me.
"Mingsoo told me to give Sehun something to suck on, and I don't have lollipops."
"Oh Jongin... Mingsoo you got to stop being like this before I tell Appa."
"I'm sorry!"
__________________________

oh mingsoo. but hey it helped sehun ease the pain right?

someone just wanted live porn HAHA

-C