Before & After: How it all Began

Hello everyone(: Name's Emily! I'm an amateur writer but I still love to write anyways! Feel free to give me some feedback and comment below! I honestly love getting a response out of you all(:  Also, all rights belong to the proper owners, regarding One Direction, etc. So please don't steal my story, i'd really appreciate it if you didn't! Much love(:

Oh and also, I do not OWN the boys, nor do I own the places that are mentioned in here, so with that said, don't steal my idea and PLEASE don't copy it at all! Thank-you! Enjoy reading and if you want, comment a bunch and PLEASE give me some votes because I really enjoy feedback :)

Chapter 1:

How it all Began:

I stepped outside of my cool air conditoned house and into the warm sunny day. Summer had just started and I planned on making the best out of it. 

I walked to my car and quickly hopped in, I needed to go get the cake soon for pickup. When I arrived at the cute Bakery I walked in, expecting it to be packed. To my surprise it wasn't, nobody was even in there.

"Hello,?" I mumbled, walking closer to the counter. 

A figure walked over and greeted me. His hair was curly and brown, something i've never seen a boy work before. Usually I was into the blonde hair, but something about this crazy head of hair did it for me. His beautiful green eyes pulled me in, making my knees slightly buckle.

"How may I help you?" his deep husky voice made things even harder. I clutched onto the counter, trying to keep myself steady. 

"Uhm, i'm here to pick up a cake," I tried to keep my cool and stay casual. 

"What's your name?"

"Macy," I responded. 

He quickly left for the back room and came back holding huge box that contained my brilliant cake.

"Pretty big cake you got, what's the occasion?" He asked while giving me a quick smirk. 

"Party," I said, smiling back.

"Oh, I see. Sounds like fun," 

"Yeah, it will be."

"Your parents aren't home I take it?" he handed me the receipt for my cake and slid it over to me.

"Well, they know about it, but it's not as big as they think it is. They left for the Spa, so the house is all mine." I admitted. 

"Well, that'll be fun. Too bad I couldn't go to make it better," He tossed his hair and starred into my eyes, as if he was reaching into my soul. Was he flirting with me?

"Uh, yeah, too bad." I mumbled, not sure how to react.

"Do you think I could crash your party?" now I understood it, he was definitely flirting with me. Time to play along.

"I guess you could, but I don't think i'd even notice. Too many guys for me to watch," 

"Oh and you don't think i'd be worth the extra look?" He leaned in closer, I could feel his breath tingle down the side of my neck.

"Why don't you come and we'll find out?" I pulled away from his scent and grabbed the cake. 

"Time and place?" 

"7:00 O'clock. 258 Justice." I turned away from his stare and headed out the door, knowing we were done. 

I placed the cake in the backseat of my car and instantly smiled. First week of Summer and already a cute boy was hitting on me.

A/N

Comment, Vote, Follow, etc! It would really mean a lot to me if you guys gave me a response! I love the support! <3 x