Before & After: Getting to know Everyone

Chapter 6:

Getting to know Everyone:

As Harry drove around I dramatically looked outside the tinted car window. I was honestly really worried about going to meet his pals, what if they didn't like me? I mean, if they didn't, i'd be gone for sure.

Harry must have noticed the look of worry in my eyes because he squeezed my hand and quickly said, "Don't worry, they'll love you." I nodded my head, trying to make sense of it all.

We pulled up into a long driveway and headed up to what looked like a normal, everyday house. Maybe they weren't as big as I thought, wouldn't they be in a mansion if they were?  

Harry opened the door for me and lent me his hand. We walked up to the main entrance and I breathed in deeply, preparing in my mind what to say.   

The door flung open and a tall, tan, dark haired and beautiful eyed boy stood in front of us. This was defiantly a cute boy.   

"Hello love," he gave me a quick wave, and a wink to Harry.  

"Hi, i'm Macy." I introduced myself while stepping into the house.  

"So I've heard," he gave Harry a very mysterious look that was followed by a grin. 

Harry took me further into the house and into the living room. Three boys were sitting on the couch. One was on his laptop, didn't notice I was there at all. The other two jumped to their feet and walked towards us.   

"Hello Macy! I'm Louis! This over here is Niall, and on the couch is Liam." I shook Louis hand quickly and gave Niall a comforting smile. Usually Niall was the kinda of guy I would be interested in, but Harry was defiantly my overall choice.  

"I could have introduced myself Lou," Liam said while placing his laptop down on the wooden coffee table. 

I took a quick second to look around at my surroundings. The house was cute actually. There were pictures framed on the wall of them with a man I didn't know, and loads of mirrors.   

"Macy, this is well, One Direction." Harry spoke while doing a quick hand gesture.  

"Nice to meet you all," Louis laughed at me for a reason I wasn't sure of.   

"Don't be scared!" He came closer and grabbed onto my hands. He took me over to the couches and I sat down beside him. Everyone joined and explained to me everything that a typical fan already knew.  

"Do you think I could you know, tell my friend?" I asked quietly. The looks I received suggested that I shouldn't. Or at least not yet.   

"Well that's the thing, I don't want everyone to know about us yet. You would have crazy fans following you all the time, and I don't want to put you through that yet." Harry mumbled, looking into my eyes, hoping i'd understand.   

"So, it's a secret?" I was still shocked that he had said he didn't want fans to know about "Us". Does that mean we're kind of an item now? It was all too confusing.   

"Just for now." He exclaimed. 

The topic dropped and we ended up carrying on with the average conversation. I learned that Niall really likes his food, but is also hilarious and easy going. Louis was amazing to talk to, I felt like he was my brother. Zayn was serious, but had that adorable look where you just wanted to hug him as if he was a teddy bear. And Liam, well he was rather protective of a lot of things, but I loved how honest he was.  

"Come see my room," Harry said while grabbing my hands and pulling me off the couch.  

"Your room? More like your bed." Louis mocked. Harry shot him a glare and continued walking me over to what would be his bedroom.

We entered and I realized that this boy was normal and nothing like I expected. I don't know why I was thinking he'd be some rich, famous, 'I have everything' kind of guy. He really wasn't. I sat down on his bed and looked around his room, admiring the posters that filled his walls.  

He sat beside me and I immediately looked into his eyes. We didn't talk, didn't even say a word. The dim lightbulb above us clearly was coming to the end of it's time as it flickered and created shadows behind Harry on the wall.   

I watched as he bit his lip and leaned in closer. I could smell his scent and almost taste his lips. I've never wanted to kiss someone so badly before.  

We both leaned in more, wanting the same thing. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the touch of his lips. As it happened I felt the soothing sensation pass through my body and into my heart. My heart started to pound and the butterflies in my stomach grew. My hands found themselves in his crazy head of hair, twirling his locks around my fingers. His hands were resting on my cheeks, holding my head up as if I couldn't do it on my own.  The kiss was lasting for what seemed to be forever and I didn't plan on ending it anytime soon.