Chapter 27: Your Day

*Ada POV*

I was in such a bad mood. You don't even realize. I honestly don't know what got me in such a bad mood but everything was irritating me. Just like if you sneezed I would get annoyed.

"Ada can you tell me why you're so.."

"Mad? I can't tell you why. I really just don't know why I'm so pissed off."

"It's probably some hormone thing. You'll get over it soon.. And make sure you wear something pretty."

"What? Is this not pretty?" I asked referring to his grey sweatpants and my black V neck.

"Not for what I have planned baby. Find a pretty dress or something. We leave at 7." Then he just walked our of the room. What the fuck?

~7:00 pm~

I finally finished getting ready. I was wearing a black dress. Yeah I know. Adalyn Foster wearing a dress. Call the fucking media. It wasn't to tight or loose. It was perfect for me and Jadon.

"MOMMA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" There's my dear sweet son. Cody Andrew Bieber everybody.

"What's wrong Cody? Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. But I don't want you to leave. Why can't you stay home?"

"Because daddy wants us to go out. I promise we'll be back before you know it."

"Really?"

"Really."

"By the way mommy you look pretty."

"Thanks Cody. Go play with gramma and I'll be down there soon. Okay?"

"Kay!" I finally found my phone under my pillow. Bad habit I have. I threw it in my purse and I walked down stairs to where I saw a nervous Justin swearing through his suit. What was his problem?

"Justin? You okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine. You look pretty."

"That's what Cody told me not to long ago.."

"Well you do look very pretty. But mom.. Make sure Cody goes to bed by 8pm or he'll be cranky in the morning.. No sugar.. I'm pretty sure you know this."

"Yes I do sweetie. Have fun."

"We will. Bye." Soon Justin was walking us out to his car where he opened the door for me.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He went racing to his side to start the car.

"What exactly are we doing?"

"None of your concern." He smiled.

"I actually think it is my concern. Being I am the significant other in this relationship."

"Oh well. You won't know until the night is over because I'm not telling you horse crap."

"I don't want any horse crap."

"Good. Because I'm not giving it to you." Ass hole. Sometimes I wish I could read minds to see what the hell people are thinking. Wouldn't that be fucking awesome? Soon we pulled up to this fancy restaurant. Ugh. Great snooty people with annoying accents.

"Why are we here?"

"Because.. We never go out together anymore and I thought it would be cool if we just.. Went out."

"You realize there are people in there with snooty accents and stuff."

"Yeah.. But we can make fun of them an stuff. It's fun."