How You Meet

Disclaimer I do not own Liam Dunbar or any of the other characters that are mentioned in here. I do write majority of theses imagines unless stated otherwise. On that note please enjoy!

"Here's your popcorn enjoy your movie!" You said with a smile as you handed the couple there popcorn. It was just anther day working at the Movies for you.

"What can I get you?" You looked up to see a boy who was around your age with baby blue eyes and brownish blonde hair spiked up at the front,You see him around school sometimes and you had to admit he is attractive.

"Hmm-oh could I get a large popcorn and two sodas he asked with a smile you nodded and smiled back at him as you turned around to get him his popcorn and sodas,why do the good looking ones always have to be taken? you thought to yourself I mean of course he's on a date why else would he get a large popcorn and two sodas.

"Here you go" you handed him the large popcorn and the two sodas "enjoy your date!" The words came out of your mouth before you could stop them "I mean enjoy your movie date,I mean date movie. . .enjoy your movie" you say with a weary smile he looks at you with a small smirk.

"Who said I was going on a date?" He asked you,"well you ordered a large popcorn and two drinks I just assumed that you were going on one" you mumbled. "Well maybe I like popcorn and well maybe I order two drinks at once so incase I finish one during the movie I don't need to get a refill."

You nodded your head "we'll enjoy your movie" he nodded his head and began to walk away but he stopped in his tracks. "Maybe when your not working we can go see a movie date I mean a date movie" he mimicked you with a smile you chuckled at him "yeah I'd like that. . . It's Liam right?" He smiled "yeah,Y/N if I'm not mistaken?" "That would be me" he nodded his head and walked away you smiled as you help the next costumer.

Hope you enjoyed this if you have an idea please don't be afraid to comment thank you for reading and if you want to you can do all that cool stuff thanks again!