A ripped letter

Tell me my love, if you ever read this letter would you reply or leave me hanging by a thread of oblivion to what you feel?

I'm not going to lie and say that this love I possess for you isn't new, because I have indeed felt it for you for longer than you have thought of me as you do now. I still remember the moment I knew I loved you after all this time. We were watching the sun come up and you leaned over the grape vines and looked down into the courtyard that we were above, you were so deep in thought. I knew, in that moment that I was in trouble because I never thought that the boy in the black t-shirt leaning over the green vines would ever love me back. Do you remember when you fell in love with me? Now you claim you indeed love me back, but I'm still the one that has to say it first, which I don't mind but sometimes I wish that you would say it first. Tell me, do you think me to be someone you can tell anything to? Because I wish you would as it pains me to know that you don't open up to me and there has only ever been two times you have opened up. But do you think that you could try and let me be a third time? I promise that I will put everything you tell me into a locket, keep it in my jewellery box on my nightstand and never let a secret slip from between my two lips. Do you not open up because you are scared that what you will tell me push me away from you or for a completely different reason? Because whatever it is I promise you it could never make me look at you differently.

I promise.

From the girl who undoubtedly, unequivocally loves you with all her heart.