Street Lights

A/N: Since you guys have been beyond amazing, decided to start dedicating my chapters again, this goes to CamilkandLaureo, I see you... XOXO ;)

~Let me know

Do I still got time to grow

Things ain't always set in stone

That be known let me know

Let me

Seems like, street lights, glowin

Happen to be just like moments, passin

In front of me so I hopped in, the cab and

I paid my fare see I know my destination

But I'm just not there

All the streets, glowin

Happen to be just like moments, passin

In front of me so I hopped in, the cab and

I paid my fare see I know my destination

But I'm just not there

In the streets

In the, streets

I'm just not there in the streets

I'm just not there

Life's just not fair~

Lauren's P.O.V.

I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness, WHERE IS SHE? I need to look into her brown eyes. I tried my best to pretend nothing had happened, standing with the girls and their boyfriends, I didn't want them to worry.

CAMZ...Where are you? I could feel my heart pulsate; I hope she's okay.

There she is, our eyes locking. The brown so dominant even amongst the endless sea of bodies, they held me still.

My eyes remained on her as she gradually made her way through the crowd, heading towards us...TOWARDS ME, "excuse me," her voice soft, yet full enough to halt the conversation, everyone's attention turning to the caramel skin brunette, but her eyes were still on ME, no one else, "Lauren, may I have this dance," she breathed out before leading me to the dance floor; the touch of her hand on mine consuming me completely, I was wrapped up in her with just the slightest touch. She moved my arms around her neck before slowly moving hers down, gripping my waist, leading the way.

For a second, looking into her glimmering brown eyes, my thoughts ran away to HER and it doesn't matter what happens here on...my heart wanted to run away with HER.

We slowly moved around to the music and I could feel the stares, catching eyes from my peripherals, "Camila..."

"Yes?" her eyes still on me, almost as if no one else mattered, at least that's how she made me feel; in her eyes, I'm the ONLY ONE.

"Ally's staring at us," I wish it didn't matter, but I know Camila wants to tell her at the right moment.

She brought her hand up, caressing my cheek, her reaction calm...did it even matter that my cousin is staring, that EVERYONE is staring? "I know."

I was taken aback by her response, the way she's looking at me, piercing my heart, maybe it DIDN'T matter, maybe she's ready, "you're okay with that?" I wanted to make sure.