B-29. Freedom

Ladies and germs, we are beginning the final arc of the Side Stories: Noah's Arc. It will be fairly long as the Side Stories will end around Chapter B-40, during which we will cover up the three character stories. This also comes after Chapter 61, right after that one ends.

Chapter B-29: Freedom

Pueblo de Niebla

Let's recap for a second: following their parley with Captain Slag, the Marzipan Pirates flew to Pueblo de Niebla to ask Luviro about the sixth Lost Candy. They flew by Team Sandman's aircraft, and before confronting the sick child, the crew decided to bare witness to the exciting conflict that took place in the village. A group of kids whom the pirates were pretty sure were Kids Next Door operatives fought a band of dark creatures. One of these kids grew exponentially gigantic and seemed to have no clue on his surroundings. Before he could cause too much damage, Stewie blasted this boy with his Metahuman Neutralizer. This seemed to work as the boy shrunk back to a normal size.

When Augustus was finally ready to see Luviro again, he led his crew up the path to his house. He cocked a brow: there was a skeleton boy in black clothes and a Western hat. "Well, you aren't something I see every day." Augustus said to the undead boy.

The skeleton looked up. He had glowing red eyes in his sockets. "Neither are you. What're you doing here?"

"Here to see Luviro." Augustus walked toward the house with his crew following.

Django was confused. "How do you know Luviro?"

"I met him a few months ago." The captain entered the old house.

Django gaped, pondering the teen's words. "Luviro's... alive? ..." Feeling too curious, he joined the crew in the house.

The home was as fallen apart and poorly managed as either Django or Augustus had last seen. They all approached the bed by the dead fireplace. The lump that belonged to its occupant was still there. Django only watched as Augustus put his hand on the lump. "Luviro... are you awake?"

Django gasped upon hearing the faint, agonizing moan. "Au...gus...tus..."

"LUVIRO!" Django was quick to climb on the bed. The pale, dying face of his old friend opened his yellowish eyes. "Luviro... is that really you?"

Luviro coughed. "Dj...Django... You look... horrible..." He cracked a faint smile.

"...Hm." Django smirked. "Compared to you, I'm a sight. But... this isn't possible. You shouldn't even be alive... let alone look the same as you did 30 years ago!"

"Thirty years ago?!" Stewie asked baffled.

"Mw-mw?!" Maggie shared his confusion.

"You three are one to talk." Augustus noted. "Luviro, look! We have four of the Lost Candies!" He took the Infi-Cube and released the Rock Nut, Cupcake Core, Gear Heart, and Sun Key on his bed.

Luviro gazed at the treasures and made a faint hiss that sounded like a long gasp. "Los Caramelos Perdidos... You really found them for me?"

"I did!" Augustus said happily. "Just like I said I would! And I'm about to find the other ones, too! But I need to know where the sixth one is. Can you tell me?"

He coughed. "Augustus... I've never been more happy... I'm so thankful that you... are finding them. ...I have a secret to tell you. Uncover my head, Augustus... Please."

Augustus viewed the blanket that covered his head. It seemed awfully thick for what he assumed was little space underneath. But he felt something hard underneath when he grabbed the blanket. Augustus pulled it off... He, Django, and the babies gaped.