Hi!

This will be the first work I've published on here in a while so we'll see how it goes. Forever ago, I wrote a story for a completely different fandom but as I have grown up, so have my interests. Like many others, I have found myself completely in love with Sean and Kaycee as whatever they are and I feel like the fandom, just like the two of them, is such a positive and supportive place to be. I haven't felt comfortable enough to post anything in a long time, but this fandom feels like the right place to do it.

I was never planning on writing anything directly about the two of them. I was working on another project and I had two background characters based off of Sean and Kaycee and I would write a chapter and it would end up being centered around those two characters instead of the plot. So in order to remedy that without completely cutting them from it, I have decided to channel that inspiration into one-shots instead.

I do want to say a couple of things first though. Anything written on here will be 100% fiction. However, they are based on real events and real people for the most part. Please don't take that as trying to force them to be a certain way or call themselves something specific. Whatever they are to each other is 100% their business and I am not attempting to claim they are anything that they aren't. These are just for fun and to hopefully bring some people joy.

If you're interested, read on. If not, that's cool. There's so much talent in this fandom and if you want to read some amazing Seaycee stories, I have a reading list titled 'Favorites' and I highly recommend anything on that list.

The last thing, I am 100% open to comments and criticism and also any ideas or prompts would be hugely appreciated. I would love to hear your ideas. You definitely don't have to but comments would be greatly appreciated whether they be positive, constructive, or anywhere in between. Also if you ever just want to talk about Sean and Kaycee, my inbox is always open.

So, I hope you all enjoy!!!