Sorry About The Crowd

The Next Day, No Ones POV

Elizabeth wakes up and feels very comfortable. She realizes she's hugging herself with Y/n's jacket and when she does, her face warms up a bit. She then starts to wonder where he is, and starts to look around a little from where she was. She then lifts her head for a bit, though during the entire search her eyes were practically closed. She then  looks up to see the fire was out from last night. She decides to lay back down and wait for you to come back. But as she puts her head down, she feels something off, or more like something comfortable. It felt nothing like the cold rough ground, but soft and warm. 

Elizabeth: Huh? What's thi-

Y/n: Morning princess. I do hope you slept well. I have nothing to report from last night, it was very peaceful. A beautiful night actually.

Elizabeth freezes up and look up and sees Y/n looking down at her. She turns herself to have her body facing him.

Elizabeth: Morning Sir Y/n, did you sleep well?

Y/n: The night served me well yes, also don't call me sir princess, I serve you, I'm the one that's suppose to show, respect.

Elizabeth: Hmmmm, I won't call you sir, if you don't call me princess. Lets just call each other by our names, ok si-I mean Y/n... Oh would you like your jacket back? Let me-

Y/n: It is fine, I'd recommend you to keep resting for a bit anyways. Very well for our titles.

Elizabeth looks at Y/n and sees his scratches on his face, without thought she places her hands on his face and traces his scars. After a few minutes she realizes what she is doing and quickly pulls her hands away.

Elizabeth: OH, I'm sorry. That was rude of me, I should have asked for permission first. Apologies.

Y/n: Don't worry about it... I give you permission for touching  as you see fit.

Elizabeth face blows up in red as her eyes widen in shock and embarrassment, with Y/n raising an eyebrow in confusion and tilts his head. Elizabeth looks at his face and starts thinking thoughts that makes her face redder and starts to have a few beads of sweat coming down her face. Y/n puts a hand on her forehead asking if she's ok. Elizabeth responds by quickly turning her head away and tries to hide herself from him, she moves her head forward until she feels something hitting her forehead. Looking up she sees a belt buckle with a wolf symbol...

She then freezes up and starts to think about her current situation

She then freezes up and starts to think about her current situation. She woke up with Y/n's jacket wrapped around her like a blanket... ok a sweet gesture. But, wait. Why  was Y/n looking down at her? Wasn't he across the fire? And the ground didn't feel like ground. Elizabeth decides to slowly turn her head down, and realizes two things.

1. She was laying on Y/n's lap

2. Her face was on top of Y/n's....

With this Elizabeth turns back around slowly facing Y/n's face. But Y/n was looking up into the sky, so he did not see her face brighter and pinker then any flower(Au: Like this 🌸 🌹) Her hair was also covering her eyes, hoping it was also covering her entire face.