The Sinful Knight Rises

Au: Last time on The Sin of Blasphemy. Meliodas had fallen unconscious from his wounds after fighting Gilthunder. Y/n had demanded Elizabeth to round up the group and get the taverns medical supplies. Now they are in the room, besides Diane whose outside the window. All wondering what to do next. All besides Y/n, who had been informed of a very crucial detail that he was still trying to understand. Let's find out what.

Your POV

Meliodas layed in bed. Out cold from his wounds. Sitting besides him in a chair was Elizabeth who looked at Meliodas with dread and worry. Diane was outside but was watching closely with the window open. Meanwhile you were currently pacing back and forth in annoyance.

Y/n: HAWK!!!

Hawk immediately ran into the room with some towels. Elizabeth immediately got up from the chair and grabbed all of them. Trying to clean the blood and push them into Meliodas 's wound. Though the bleeding already stopped, she feared that if she didn't keep applying pressure he'd bleed out. Hawk looked at you with worry, but hoping for some good news.

Hawk: Is he okay?

Y/n: He's as fine as a great oak tree....

Everyone took a breath of relief besides Y/n as he continued to speak.

Y/n: That's been hit by lightning and caught on fire.

Hawk: What the heck Y/n! Nows not the time for jokes!

Y/n: You're right. Now is the time where you can PLEASE explain to me. Why you dont have any MEDICAL SUPPLIES!!

Hawk: Hey I brought towels!

Y/n: THAT DOESN'T HELP WITH THE DAMN HOLE IN HIS SHOULDER!!! WHY HAWK!?

Hawk: BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SAVE MONEY!

Y/n: FOR WHAT!?

Hawk:...

You look at Hawk who had a face of worry. You could tell he did not want to say Meliodas's grand idea. So you used that to come up with a conclusion. 

Y/n: ...Was it something perverted or buisness?

Hawk: Both.

Y/n: I'm going to kill him.

Diane: Y/N!!!

Y/n: Fine. I'll help him.... than kill him.

You face palm in anger at the predicament you were in. Meliodas had lost too much blood from the fight with Gilthunder. And since he didn't take care of it, it's come back to bite him. Luckily enough you have experience with medical treatment, so you are capable to deal with this injury. Unfortunately, Meliodas decided to not buy any medical supplies! So you needed to either go to a village and get the supplies or get a doctor. Option two was a risky, as the only village nearby was the one you scouted earlier to be near Baste Prison.

Y/n: *(Sigh). This is tough. While Elizabeth and Hawk went searching for the non existent medical supplies, I went out scouting and found out were close to Baste Prison. But right now we're closer to a village called Damally. Seems nice, but since it's close to a Holy Knight base... I don't believe it'd be wise to go there at all. In case there are some Holy Knights waiting for us.*

You hear your name called and look towards Elizabeth and Diane. Both of them looking at with concern. You put yours hands on your cloak pocket and face them.

Y/n: What? Something I said?

Elizabeth: Do you really wish to harm Meliodas? I-I... I thought the two of you were friends.... will Meliodas be okay?