Bells Ring, Fists Swing

Au: Last we left off in the Sin Of Blasphemy,  Y/n was easily able to overpower the Holy Knight Golgius and meet up with Meliodas,  Hawk, and Elizabeth.  You've all learned about Golgius's plot to poison Meliodas and steal both Elizabeth and his sword. Now all of you are heading out of town to hopefully meet up with Diane and rescue both the Sin of Greed and the doctor's daughter. What will happen in this chapter? Will GogetaVegeta update more chapters? 

GogetaVegeta: Yes. 

Au: Will it take years to update?

 GogetaVegeta:..... Anyways. Let's get on with the story. 

Au: As mentioned before, both Meliodas and Ban will become females in this story. Later on I will edit the previous chapters to make it work. Till than, hope you enjoy the chapter and have a great day.

Btw....

Slash hook form: 

Slash Crossbolt:

Au: Either side of slash can hold either form/equipment 

Your POV

After watching Golgius get away on horse. You took a deep breathe and sheathed your sword.

Y/n: So how was that?

You hear the familiar voice whisper in your ear.  Full of malice and glee, sending chills in your spine and a sudden smirk on your face.

??: Very good. You're getting better at using my power properly. 

You turn away from Meliodas as you respond to the voice. Crossing your arms and closing your eyes. You ignore Meliodas's curious glance as you sarcastically whisper back 

Y/n: Hmph. Well I'm happy to please. But I expect answers next chance we get.

You take the sarcasm out of your voice when saying the last sentence. Wanting to make it clear to whomever resides in FrostMourne that you were serious. Once again, you were answered with the same chilling laugh. Causing the hair on your arms to stand on their end as it speaks.