He's A Pain, But He's My Captain

Au: Sorry it's been awhile guys, here's an extra long chapter for you all. Hope you enjoy it.

Your POV

???: OPEN UP, WE'RE HOLY KNIGHTS... WHO IS INCHARGE OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT!?!?

Meliodas and you look at the door along with Hawk and Elizabeth.

Meliodas: Elizabeth quick, go hide. Well get you when it's safe.

Elizabeth looks to you, looking for any type of encouragement.

Y/n: Go! I'm going to play my role as the guard dog. Just be silent and safe, grab your blades and only use them if you need to.

You watch as Elizabeth nods with confidence and grabs her daggers.

???: WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!! COME OUT OR WE'LL COME IN!

With that, Elizabeth starts to freak out and scurries to the back of the bar. 

You chuckle and you walk alongside Meliodas to open the door. He takes a few breaths, looks at me and I nod for him to open the door. But before he does he starts to ask questions.

Meliodas: Sorry fellas, I didn't hear you at first, what do you need from me today at my fine establishment?

???: WE KNOW YOUR HOLDING THE RUSTY NIGHT DEADLY SIN IN THEIR! WEVE GOTEN REPORTS THAT THE MONSTER WAS ON IT'S WAY HERE AND THEN DISSAPEARED!! THIS IS THE ONLY ESTABLISHMENT IT COULD HAVE REACHED WITHOUT BEING NOTICED! NOW OPEN UP!

Meliodas: Ok Ok Jeeez.

Meliodas opens the door and you see 5 knights, but  you definitely wouldn't consider them Holy Knights.

Meliodas reads your mind and with the straightest face you could have imagined he asks

Meliodas: Are you sure that you guys are Holy Knights?

The middle one speaks up for his men, you decide to call him the blonde knight.

Blonde knight: What your tongue brat! We work for Holy Knights and are the verge of become one ourselves. Either way you will treat us with respect! NOW WHO OWNS THIS ESTABLISHMENT!?

Meliodas: Your speaking to him right now. I'm not a kid, my age isn't your concerned.

One of the Knights behind the blonde knight points out Meliodas sword, suggesting that he is a Holy Knight. The blonde Knights starts to sweat but try's to keep his composure as he demands Meliodas to tell him if he is indeed a type of knight. Meliodas explains that he is not a knight and that he found the sword. He takes out the sword and shows how it's broken in half.

 He takes out the sword and shows how it's broken in half