The Sword In The Vanya/Bernia

Au: So before I start this chapter I just wanted to clear this up. In the Anime Meliodas says they arrive at Vanya village. But in the manga and the wiki fandom website, it's called Bernia. I don't know why that is but since the name of the village itself is only mentioned once I'll just let you decide what to call it from the two names.

Elizabeth POV

I'm in the bedroom that Meliodas has kindly given  to me to rest in. We are still on Hawk's mom, using her to travel to the next town. I still couldn't believe that the Boar Hat was actually.... A Boar's hat!!! I really wonder what other surprises are in store for me and the others.

Elizabeth: *I just hope none of them get hurt, they've been so kind to me within the small time we've been together.*

 I suddenly hear the sound of someone sighing and look to see Y/n. Y/n is currently resting on the bed in his human form which is nice. I look at him currently resting his eyes. He's wearing his trench coat and hat, and I can see his armor which is hidin underneath his coat. It's an interesting style of clothing which I think looks good on him. I hope that in the next town I can get new clothing, what I'm wearing now is thankfully no longer in sherds since Y/n kindly stitched up the holes and cuts. He's so skillful and talented. He's shown me a lot of his power within. I also believe that the two of us had gotten close within this short time. Currently I was looking through the window.... or so I thought, but now I find myself looking at Y/n.... and looking very closely at his features I might add.

Elizabeth: *Sir Y/n—I mean....Y/n... Right, I have to remember that both Meliodas and Y/n don't like the term Sir. Though it is a tough habit to break, they are both warriors and if they weren't supposed "traitors" they'd most likely be seen as high status men. I really want to look more into their past, I get this strange feeling that.... I've known both Meliodas and Y/n longer then I think. Hopefully I'll get answers from the both of them.... maybe it'd be easier to ask Y/n with my questions, he's certainly easier to chat with, but last time I asked him about the Sins personal information... he told me that it wasn't his place and I'd have to ask them myself. Which is fair, but still I want to know..... Speaking of Y/n, It's actually has been while since he's stayed in his human form, I've missed seeing his face, the scar, his smirk, his.... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!?! I need to FOCUS*

I pry my eyes away and look towards the window once again. Yet I feel the urge to look back at Y/n, it's so tempting. But the last thing I want is for him to catch me staring, he needs his rest anyway.  He did a lot of fighting yesterday, more so then I already saw. 

Elizabeth: *Poor Y/n, he's told me how he had to hold back so he wouldn't kill all the knights.... it must be taxing to have so much power. I wonder if he has the ability to beat anyone in one punch.... maybe even Meliodas!?!*

With this thought I find myself glancing at Y/n's direction AGAIN! I quickly force myself to look away with a slight blush on my face. I truly wonder what is going on with me and why I feel this way with Y/n.... and possibly Meliodas.

Before my mind can wander once more towards the two, I hear my name being called in fact by Meliodas.

Meliodas: Hey Elizabeth!?

I turn to face where I hear him calling me, making a quick gasp as I answer.

Elizabeth: Huh, yes?

Meliodas responds while pointing his thumb to the back of him saying.

Meliodas: Can you come downstairs for a minute?

I felt curious and wonder why Meliodas needed me downstairs. But I answer him saying "of course" and in response he turns and casually leaves the room. I walk out of the room, but before I do, I find myself realizing the situation I'm in once again. Putting a hand to my chest and the other against the windowsill, and I think to myself.