There Goes The Thunder

Au: Last we left off. Meliodas and Gilthunder had started their battle. Let's dive Right into the action and see what happens next.

No One's POV

After a quick stand off between the two warriors, Gilthunder is the first to strike. Taking out his sword and striking his sword down with a flash of lightning following shoot. But almost immediately, Meliodas moves through the strike of lightning and backhands Gilthunder, sending the surge of lightning with him. 

Meliodas stays in the air as he turns to the direction he sent Gilthunder.

Meliodas: Like I said! "Right back at you!" Remember that!?

Gilthunder: And I told you.  "You'll be dead!"

Gilthunder appears behind Meliodas, recovering quick from the counter. He swings his sword (which was coated in lightning( across, trying to slice Meliodas in half. But Meliodas quickly spins himself to "jump" over the attack and land on solid ground. Taking this chance to get his footing and back away from Gilthunder.

But as Meliodas jumps back, Gilthunder sends a volley of Lightning strikes to hit Meliodas. Each hit barley missing their target as Meliodas keeps jumping back while looking Gilthunder in the eyes. Meliodas then jumps back and lands on top of a large bolder, waiting for Gilthunder's next attack.

Meliodas: Gotta admit, you've really improved over the years.

Gilthunder: Yet you still believe you are superior to me.... Time for that to change.

Gilthunder lunges at Meliodas and they class their swords together. Meliodas looks at Gilthunder with a smile as Gilthunder's expression never changes. 

Gilthunder: I can sense it. Your begining to feel a little fear creeping in!

Meliodas: Am I know?