fuck it

"tegan, tegan wake up. I kicked the door down."

"what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, very confused.

"was like fuck it, and kicked the door down." he chuckled to himself and pulled me off the bench. we walked down the stairwell to our floor in silence, only speaking when we got to the door. "goodnight tegan."

"night Ian, see you tomorrow." I reached up and kissed his cheek before entering the apartment, leaning in the doorway, watching him go back to his apartment. i kicked my trainers off and looked at the time, 5:46. I sighed, pulled the grey blanket over me and closed my eyes, praying I could get at least another hour of sleep.

72 minutes later

"tegan? why are you on the couch?" Sara shook me gently, causing me to groan. "babes wake up, we need to get ready for the festival."

"fine." I threw the blanket off myself, and stumbled off the couch. "wait its only like seven o'clock. the festival didn't start till 2 yesterday."

"no, we didn't arrive until two because we didn't know about it." bethan called from the kitchen, clearly trying to make some breakfast.

"oh." I walked through the bedroom into the bathroom. after having a quick shower and washing my face, I tried to find an outfit. I went for some denim ripped shorts, with white fishnet bodysuit underneath. to be completely honest, the rest of the festival was a blur. i'm not going to bore you with details.

when we arrived home, i passed out. that's my sleeping schedule fucked.