lets dance

"ian." i sighed, looking up at him.
"yes."
"can we go out? like to a concert or something. i'm so bored."
"um... james?"
"let's sister sing!" we all sighed and laughed. "that was awful i'm sorry. there's a festival nearby starting at 4. let's go get ready."
i ran to my room and chose a yellow two piece.

i put my hair into space buns and started on makeup

to finish off, i put some gold and silver glitter in  the centre of my space buns and scalp

to finish off, i put some gold and silver glitter in  the centre of my space buns and scalp. i just works my white air maxes and walked into the living room.

james was doing bethan's makeup. she was wearing a denim dress with a rainbow crop top underneath with her white vans. james wore shorts and a cropped past the chest hoodie, with a red bandeau underneath. he had a glitter eye look and yeezys on. sara came out of the bathroom wearing a denim skirt and a white lace body suit. her makeup was natural, with the glitter highlight of course.

"guys i feel like i missed the denim memo. i swear if ian has jeans on." i sighed, earning a laugh out of everyone.
he opened the door wearing ripped jeans and a yellow shirt. everyone burst out laughing and ian just stood there, confused.
"well you three LoSeRs missed the yellow memo!" i exclaimed, standing next to him.
"yeah?" he laughed, folding his arms. "let me just get my jumper and bag and then we can go." i nodded and grabbed my black bag, taking my phone off charge.

ian came back with a black zip up hoodie.
"you know i plan on stealing that later, right?"
"oh, i plan on that."