who is tegan naylor?

recently, the iconic james charles has been spotted around la with three teenage girls, tegan naylor, sara london and bethan duncan. these girls are not 'famous', and have appeared out of thin air. from research, we believe that tegan and ian, james' brother, were messaging at the start of the summer, and when tegan came to la for vacation, the pair met up. 

tegan

tegan was born on july 22, in ohio, but moved to manchester at the age of five for her dads work. she enjoys sports like netball, soccer and volleyball, and has two brothers and one sister. she has traveled to turkey, spain, germany, switzerland, cape verde and france. 

sara

Sara was born on february 1, in manchester, england. she also enjoys netball, but has more of a passion for dance, which can be seen from the videos posted on her instagram and twitter. ara has one sister and a very cute pug named joy!

bethan

bethan was born on august 26, in manchester, england. she has no siblings but three cats; ellie, pippa and kylie. on her singing instagram, she has performed covers of the songs rolling in the deep and diamonds. 

the group of girls come from manchester, england, and are staying in los angeles until the end of the summer. we believe they will be in a video or two on the beauty guru's channel before they go, and we hope to see more of them.