final song

i woke up from my second nap of the day. today was the last day of our trip to la. i knew i was going to miss all of my new friends so much, but i also had to come to the realisation that i probably wasn't going to see them again.

i stumbled out of the bed and when i walked down the stairs, i noticed sara nor bethan was home. i called out and got no response, so i just guessed they had gone out. my head was banging, and so i looked around for some headache medicine. i couldn't find any, so i just gulped down a glass of water.

then, i decided to post about the party i went to a few nights ago, and remembered i hadn't been on my social media for a few days.

my followers had gone up massively, and my snapchat was being spammed with random adders. a lot of my friends had messaged me asking about my new friends. i then realised how weird it was going to be at school.

i put my phone down, and sat down in the living room. my bag was packed, and i was ready to leave, i just wasn't mentally prepared.

although, i was ready for the hate to die down. being publicly friends with anyone important on social media meant you were going to get a crazy amount of abuse from their fans, which we had soon come to experience. 

a loud slam from the door was enough to get my attention. in came sara and bethan, holding a few target bags between them. they dropped them on the couch and walked over to me.

"how you feelin'?" bethan asked, putting her hand on my shoulder. i was confused as to why they were looking at me so concerned. i was feeling fine.

"okay... why?"

"well, because we're leaving tomorrow, and after everything that has happened this summer-" sara was trying to get me to open up about ian, but i had nothing to say.