la parties

"oh come on, how bad can it be?" ethan pestered. they were trying to convince us to come to a party with them but we were resisting. it's not that i don't enjoy a party, it's that it's with a bunch of celebrities and we are just teenagers from manchester tagging along with social media influencers. we will know no one and we were going home in a week.

"please, it will be fun i swear." he continued. we were crowded around my laptop watching him beg. 

"will there be alcohol?" i asked. ethan nodded.

"there will be but we don't drink. there will probably be weed too. if that makes you uncomfortable i get it."

"no it's fine, we'll come." bethan said. ethan's face lit up and he ended the call. i then received a text saying 'i'll pick you up at 10, dress for a party.'. sara and i gave bethan a strange look. "what, this is my chance to get with ethan." 

she just shrugged and walked into the kitchen area. i guess we are going to a party. the time was 19:03 so i decided to hop in the shower now. after my shower, i curled my hair and applied some makeup; just some base makeup and eyeliner. then i decided on an outfit. i didn't want to be too exposed, i'm only 16. but, i knew that at an la party, people would be dressed up. i chose a blue, satin dress with spaghetti straps with a japanese floral pattern on. i paired the outfit with my white, nike airs and some hoop earrings.

when i entered the living room, bethan was an emerald green, satin dress with a strappy back and sara was wearing a black, across the shoulder dress with a gold belt. it was around half nine so we decided to go and get james and ian. we made our way to their apartment and when we knocked, james gave us a strange look.

"why are you girls so dressed up?" he asked, laughing and inviting us in.

"why aren't you? we're going to a party with the twins." sara chuckled, looking at his pyjamas. it became clear to all of us that he hadn't been invited. "oh."

"i guess they forgot about me. it's fine. have fun." he looked clearly hurt, but we couldn't do anything about it.

eventually, ethan pulled up and we got into his car. emma was sat next to him, and we noticed straight away how his hand was rested on her thigh. bethan looked a bit hurt but didn't say anything.

"i love your outfit, emma!" sara commented, breaking the awkward silence. she was referring to the grey, checkered skirt, white bandeau and greenish, corduroy jacket. she thanked her and complimented our outfits. the drive was about an hour so we just snapchatted, listened to music  and danced. 

when we pulled up to the destination, i recognised the house as what i see in david's vlogs. i hissed in ethans ear, asking who's house this was. he chuckled and rang the doorbell. natalie opened the door. natalie noel. david dobriks assistant. i tried to hide my fangirling but i was dying, dying. she invited us in and gave us the wifi. i quickly posted on my private story a picture of sara, bethan and i and captioned it 'we are at david fucking dobriks house'.

ethan quickly found grayson and so we made our way into the living area. we moved as a group, the safest way to go.