sister squad

"guys." nobody answered. we were all sat on the large couch on our phones and watching tv. emma was trying to get our attention, which she had been trying to get done for the past 10 minutes, and we were all ignoring her and trying not to laugh. "guys!"

she rolled over the side and landed on the floor.

"okay! what's up?" sara couldn't compose herself, none of us could. ethan was sat next to bethan, with his arm loosely wrapped our her. she had her legs thrown over his lap and his hand was resting on her knee. sara was sat next to in-between me and james, curled over from laughing. grayson was next to me, with his head resting in my lap and looking up at his phone. i was running my fingers through his hair; it was very soft. 

"can we go to disneyland?" she smirked.

everybody looked up at her, and then at each other, and then back at her.

"uh, we don't have the money for disneyland." bethan said, standing up and stretching. Ethan stood up next to her and wiped down his pants. 

"yeah, we came to spend the six weeks at my cousins apartment pool. we have like no money." i continued. sara nodded and we walked to the kitchen. 

"well, we can pay for you." ethan offered, looking at grayson for approval. 

"yeah, of course! we're your friends. shall we meet at ten, and drive down tonight." grayson picked up his stuff and opened the door.

"ok, i'll just call ian and tell him to meet us there." james smiled and stood up, "see you girls downstairs at ten."

as soon as james left, the girls crowded around me. they all looked at me with a sort of worried look in their eyes. 

"what?" i giggled. i grabbed a pack of crisps out of the pantry and sat at the table. "seriously. i'm fine. there was nothing between us to begin with. he's happy with loren. i'm happy for him! really!"

"ok. see you guys soon." emma grabbed her keys and left. we had agreed on two nights there so i packed some cotton shorts, a calvin klien sports bra, some denim shorts, jeans and a croptop into a bag and threw it onto the couch.