Chapter 21-Beer Monster

I really tried my best in writing this chapter. Don't kill me, please.

I hope the scene wasn't too much or wasn't meh.

 Dedicate to: eleganceus for making the cover :)

POLL:  Which cover should I use? The one I'm using right now (one) or the previous one (two)?

But I know I should add a warning before you would continue reading this.

WARNING: This chapter contains scenes that is not suitable for very young audiences. If you also don't want to read sexual scenes, then just skip that part. 

Unedited.

Chapter 21—Beer Monster

Third Person’s P.O.V.

From: Christie;

Don’t pick me up. I’ll just take a cab later or I’ll just ask my friend to drop me off. I’ll just eat dinner with my colleagues.

That was the message Andrew received after he parked his car in front of Christie’s office. Their offices were just two blocks away from each other which was pretty convenient. He was about to reply to her message when he noticed a familiar red head walking out of the building.

It was Christie. From the way she laughed at the guy with her, it was obvious that she was enjoying his company. A pang of jealousy hit Andrew. He was holding back the urge to jump out of his car and punch the man’s face.

Before he could do something terrible that could affect his relationship with Christie, he changed his gears and went straight home.  He immediately parked his car in the garage and dropped his bag in the living room.

He kicked the old sofa and cursed. “Fuck it.”

He dropped his bag before loosening his tie. He knew he needs to get his steam off.  He hadn’t had an alcohol for weeks now. He knew he needed some right now. He went out of their house making sure it was locked.

Ever since that night where Christie pushed him and reminded him that they were just friends, all his hopes began to fade away. He had been trying his best to show her that she meant so much to him but she might just be too dense to notice it.

He took a cab knowing he shouldn’t drive drunk. He was really planning to get drunk tonight. Maybe get laid, if lucky enough.  He bought a taco before proceeding to the bar. He doesn’t want to drink while having an empty stomach. He learned his lesson back in high school.

“One beer, please.” He ordered towards the bartender as soon as he sat at one of the stools in the bar.  He scanned the place while the bartender took his order.

The bar wasn’t crowded. It was 7:30pm after all. It’s too early for people to be here. Though he was sure the bar will be crowded in a few hours.

After three bottles of beer, he decided to get a stronger drink. He ordered for some brandy.

“You seemed like you’re in a deep thought.” A voice of a woman said as she took a seat beside Andrew.

Andrew turned his head towards the woman’s direction. “Tiffany?” He murmured as he took in the appearance of the vixen in front of her.