Chapter 29-Cristoph's Treat

Is having a faster update my New Year's Resolution for 2015? I don't know. But wow! I reached #60 in the humor category. Just wow! Thanks everyone!

Sam Tsui, Megan Nicole and Kurt Schneider - Locked Out Of Heaven Mashup

(Not really related to the story but that's what I'm listening to right now, XD

unedited.

Chapter 29—Cristoph’s Treat

I was getting my things ready when Danny and Emily made their way on my table.

“You never told us that your brother is cute.” Danny told me as he sat on my desk. I shook my head and continued doing what I was doing. “What? He is. Right, Em?”

I then zipped my bag and glanced and Emily. She blushed and nodded. “Yeah, he’s a cutie.”

“No shit, Sherlock.” I told them rolling my eyes. “He’s one of the playboys back then and I still won’t agree with all of you cause…well, he is my brother.”

“But you know he is cute.” Danny pointed out as a matter of fact. He then pointed at Emily and said, “I think you’ll have to invite Emily over to your parental house sometimes or ask your brother to visit you more often so Em could see him.”

“What?” Emily shrieked. She was blushing profusely as she shook her head at me. “What are you saying?”

“Christie, Emily was drooling over your brother when you two left us earlier.” Danny told me with a serious look on his face. He reminded me of the look Alyssa and Allison were doing when they were a lot younger.

“No, I wasn’t!” Emily defended slapping Danny’s forearm.

“You weren’t? Really?” Danny told her mockingly. “You kept on asking me stuff about him during lunch as if I was his sister like, duh?”

“I wasn’t!” Emily’s face was extremely red now. She slapped Danny’s arm and faced me. “No, Christie. I would never check a friend’s brother out.”

“Sure.” I told nonchalantly, trying not to laugh at her.

“She was totally checking your brother out, Chris.” Danny said as he cupped my face just to make sure I was looking at him. “She even asked me if he has a girlfriend or if she looked okay earlier. I swear to you I’m telling the truth.”

I removed Danny and laughed hard. I then glanced at Emily who looked embarrassed. “Don’t worry, Em. I won’t tell him.”

“You believe in him?”Emily cried, looking at me wide-eyed. “I really wasn’t checking your brother out. I…”

“Em, calm down.” I told her as I stood up from my seat. I placed my hands on her shoulder. “You should stop explaining cause it’s getting pretty obvious and you can trust me when I say I won’t tell Christian.”

“Thank you.” Emily told me shyly.

“She thanked you, meaning she really has the hots for your brother.” Danny told me as I removed my hands on Emily. I just chuckled as Emily groaned.

“We should go home. They left already.” I told them as I placed my bag over my shoulder. They then nodded.

“Mind if I join?” Max announced as he walked along with us. “Just…don’t want to go down alone.” He added awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as Daniel gave him a glare.