Chapter IV: Host

(Edited)

To her surprise, Eddie didn't run away. Most guys she's had in life would be gone after their first meeting, it was something she was used to and tried not to think too much about but apparently that wasn't the craziest thing he's seen but something still seemed off.

"Listen Alex I'm expecting a call from-- Stop..."

His lips found their way onto her neck as a moan flowed from her soft lips. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as she sat on his lap, hands gripping the hairs of his head.

Alex allowed his fingers to roam over body along with his lips, "Oh come on... We haven't done this in a while, just one night?"

She scoffed, "I don't do one nights stands anymore" she told him, pulling his face up to meet hers before planting a kiss on his lips with a satisfying sigh,

"Then why don't we make it permanent?" He asked her, backing up to stare her directly in her eyes,

"Or relationships"

She then pushed him back and started to stand with a smirk spreading across her face, they've had sex a few times in the past and to be honest Alex had thought about those moments a lot, he was completely entranced by her very being,
"So you're just gonna blue ball me like that?"

He asked watching as she took out a lighter and joint that was probably weed from her back pocket and lit it, taking a long inhale before answering, "It's not blue balling if you aren't hard" She exhaled, allowing the white smoke to escape from her lungs and into his face which didn't seem to bother him,

"And like I said before, I'm expecting a call from CK. You know there was a carnage yesterday... About twenty died in an fire, pretty sure that was--"

Before (y,n) was to finish speaking her cell started to ring, Alex picked it up off the couch and looked at the caller ID before tossing it towards her figure running a hand through his brown locks.

"Speak of the Devil...." She mumbled leaning against the wall taking another drag of the joint,

"How's my favorite person? Heard from Max that a few of Osborn's guys are dead"

She rolled her eyes, as if the people she killed even matched the amount of people he has killed.

"I know damn well you killed those people in that fire CK, so get off my back will ya?"

Alex's eyes went wide surprised at the way she was talking to him knowing full well that her life could end any moment, but he didn't know what kind of relationship they have together. No one knew, it was one of those things that someone would be killed over if anyone found out. 

"You know I should teach you how to speak properly. Anyways, I got a call from a Norman osborne saying that he'd like to schedule an appointment with me but I'm pretty sure he'd like it better if he meet up with the person who killed or injured his men"

That was not what she wanted to hear, CK was making her meet up with the man who obviously has a problem with her. Clenching her fist, a frown formed on her face as Alex stood from where he sat and walked to her side with a questionable look asking what the problem was without words, "No. Fucking. Way. Do you understand that he wants me dead? Are you thick in the head or something?"

She growled, pushing herself off the wall and walked to the kitchen sink throwing the poisonous smoke in it, running the water causing the green herbs to flush down into the drain,

"And do you understand who the fuck you're talking too! I let you slide with some things but remember who I am sweetheart, you're meeting Norman tomorrow so I suggest you grow a pair, sissy"